Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 2633 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we all are starting to dip into the portable media arena - I thought I'd open it up to see what we're all listening to.

·
Registered
78 Posts
BYOB - System of a Down........The Hand that feeds-Nine Inch Nails
Kinda in the heavy phase right now !

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I have actually been listening to NPR lately....I have been starved for new music......my latest CD Purchase was:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I LOVE the xm satellite radio. I've been listening a lot to MSNBC and channel 151 Laugh USA. I haven't listened to regular radio since getting my E 3 weeks ago.

Lesli in SWFL.

·
Registered
110 Posts
yeah XM here as well...listening to Fungus and teh 90's channel.

cd wise...

jimmy eat world- futures
straylight run
garden state soundtrack- great great cd!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA - I am so happy that I NEVER have to hear another CAR COMMERCIAL ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
XM Radio is awesome. I locked in a 2-yr subscription for $8.50/month just before the price went up.

I mostly listen to The System (82), but sometimes The Move (80), or BPM (81), or if I wish to rock out: Fred (44), Ethel (47), or Lucy (54).

I understand that there are other stations available too.

Ric

·
Registered
110 Posts
yeah i think i am a n00b...
have 100+ cahnnels and i listen to maybe 6 of them...

:)

maybe one day i will get in a salsa mood

maybe

:lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Picked up the Anna Nalick CD a couple weeks ago and can't hardly seem to put it away - except for a brief interlude the past two days during which I was testing how loud I had to play Oingo Boingo's farewell performance to no longer hear myself singing :shock: I, I, I love little gir...ummm, maybe that's not the best song to be quoting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Been on a big 150 comedy channel kick lately. Seems like lots of "DJ" Time on this channel, but the funny bits are worth it... (Not for kids, tho.)

·
Registered
45 Posts
rodaniel said:
Been giving Green Day's "American Idiot" a lot of ear time lately.
Totally hooked since I went to their concert.
Eminem
Prodigy
Placibo
Elvis
Neil Diamond........

Wait a second, How did those last two get into the E?

"Forever in blue jeans............."

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am really random with my music.......but listen to everything from Jack Johnson, G. Love and Special Sauce to Dave Matthews, Pear Jam, U2, Buju Banton, and Bob Marley. I love all kinds of music. As I said, REALLY random.

1 - 20 of 2633 Posts
About this Discussion
2.6K Replies
491 Participants
mj2004
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing