Honda Element Owners Club banner

What color E do you own?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have heard all the hype....but I want to know once and for all....is SOP the hottest color????

I am the proud owner of an EBP, and have seen that many other board members are proud owners of EBP......but tlets get this straight and see what color is the most popular amoung board memebers.....

So, what color is your E???

· Registered
461 Posts
SOP here!

As I've said before, I decided that if I was going to drive a box, it might as well be a bright box!

I love the way the color changes with the ambient light.

K

SOP AWD EX

· Registered
540 Posts
My E is not with me yet. She is waiting to be born, probably.

But she'll be S.O.P.

Goes with my hair.

:wink: :p :lol: :!:

· Registered
461 Posts
Hey Kim,

I figured you'd go SOP in the end! GG is nice, but just not the same.

When are you going to take the plunge?

Kristi

SOP AWD EX

· Registered
540 Posts
[quote:4831210ead="foxtail"]Hey Kim,

I figured you'd go SOP in the end! GG is nice, but just not the same.

When are you going to take the plunge?

Kristi

SOP AWD EX[/quote:4831210ead]

As soon as I get more Crazy Life Crap a little more settled down.

I'm hoping - a month? 3 weeks would be better. 2 weeks would be cool.

· Registered
1,253 Posts
I ended up with the SSM mostly because it is not only a color that I like it is also very easy to keep clean and hides blemishes well. I tell you I was standing at the dealer making my decision. there stood what i believed to be all flavors of EX's and I did realy like the Eternal blue as well as the black pearl but I remembered the green jetta that showed all blems and paint chips and now i am the happy owner of an SSM "E"

· Registered
1,903 Posts
majority is hsowing the Eternal Blue Pearl (which I have and love) yet it is said they will not have this color next year.. humm what a shame huh?

· Registered
273 Posts
I almost bought an orange one my father in law gave us his 1972 Bonita 15' motorboat. It's been kept in the garage so it's in fine shape. Anyway the colors are cream and orange very seventy. But in the end because the boat is not a permenant attachement I went with the color I fell in love with green. I have driven 2 elements and they were both green. Does the orange drive better :wink:

· Moderatorium
6,964 Posts
How accurate/truly representative is this poll? Based on my completely unscientific survey of a whopping 7 E's during our recent road trip, SMM is the overwhelming favorite of the E public - 4 out of the seven. It was really strange to see ourselves coming and going. We saw no SSM, SOP or GGM E's - none!

Counting ourselves as "seen" on this trip, 5 out of 8 E's in SMM is pressing the odds into the "possible, but unlikely" probabilities if the colors were evenly distributed.

· Registered
1,584 Posts
I knew the first time I saw the SOP E. That was the one for me. Unusal in color and looks and my dad has always said I was the strange one of the family. :lol:

I love my SOP E all the way!!!!!!!

Kerri
Mastiffs On E :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.