Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys , I am planning to buy it , but still haven't decide what color yet ?
I am planning to buy Black , then paint it either ( White or Laguna Seca Blue - M3 color ) , or just buy the Orange .

I am planning to modifly
1. HID headlight
2. HID Foglight
3. 19 Advan Model 5
4. TV DVD system
5. Lower ( if able to find it )

Anyone can post photoshop Element with whole thing paint White color .
Thanks .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, i'd like to see some photochopped color changes, too. i wonder what the cost of the paint job would be? anybody got a clue? i mean, figuring a pretty good but not 13 coat George Barris job?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a sunset orange pearl ex 4x4 and I love it. Its not too Orange (almost more burntorange) and it gets alot of looks and compliments.
I love it!!!! :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
We bought the Green. It held up pretty well to the dirt and grim of a 500 mile road trip from NYC to NH and back.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I love my BLUE, totally gorgeous..

but if you were thinking of going (repainting to) white try the silver it is rather nice too, and won't look so dirty so fast as all white would.

just remember the interior on the silver & blue have the blue accents & the green has the green accents..
the Shoreline Mist, Black, & Orange all have the solid grey.

So that might sway your choice a bit. The green with green accents is neat, it is alike an army green.
The blue (my favorite) is a true blue, gorgeous.. has the blue accents very nice! I love it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am also in a color delema. I currently have a 2002 Honda Accord that I am going to trade for the new Element. I am currently debating between black, silver, and green. I was wondering how many of you out there have the Green? It is a different color, and seems that it would not show dirt that bad as the black. Anyone purchased the green and wish they didn't? Any Thoughts?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ranger1,

We bought the green Element, and just love it.

I stay away from Silver as for my family it seems to attract rocks and trees. Every silver car we have had, has been in an accident. (Don't ask)

The black was nice, we had thought about that, but living in NY, we really wanted something that stood out in parking lots. Trust me the Green Element does.

Dirt, well, ours could use a bath after a short trip up to NY, but even with the road salt, and dirt, it still looks great. It does not show that much in the way or dirt, or grime.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
GREEN: I too was tempted with the Green, it is really nice. Really Nice!

BLUE: But my favorite color is blue, and the blue Element is GORGEOUS! Soo that was not too tough!

SILVER: As far as accidents & silver, actually I had read reports that the color silver is not good for visability so it does get hit a bit more.. but i guess trees & rocks have it in for Silver too (grin, as per RML).

BLACK: The Black is nice, since I have seen the EX which has the more metallic grey composite parts.. so that gives a nice contrast.. i was worried the contrast would not be enough.

ORANGE: The Orange is neat, but what I have seen I was expecting more of a brighter color, it appears more of a Rust-Orange tone.. not all bad but well the (extremely over priced) Nissan Murano has that same color.

SHORELINE MIST: I have not seen in person, and I am thrown off by what to expect, some images I have seen it looks Champagne others it looks (blah) beige.. so I would love to know what owners of the Shoreline Mist really feel about their color (hint: Fl-Glenn!)

·
Registered
55 Posts
color is killing me also.
I like the blue since my Honda civic i painted metallic blue
I like the black since i saw it in the commerical.
the orange is growing on me since its different..

I would like to paint all the panels..

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
tommy-roks.. you want to Paint those neat panels.. the cool character calling composite quarter panels?? NOOOOO don't and why, why would you wanna?? That is 1/2 of the character not to mention it does protect a vulnerable area of a vehicle that is normally suseptable to gashes chips and rust.. as well as mud and other nasty messes...

soo whyy????

·
Registered
55 Posts
[quote:4c9038082a="GYPSYTDA"]tommy-roks.. you want to Paint those neat panels.. the cool character calling composite quarter panels?? NOOOOO don't and why, why would you wanna?? That is 1/2 of the character not to mention it does protect a vulnerable area of a vehicle that is normally suseptable to gashes chips and rust.. as well as mud and other nasty messes...

soo whyy????[/quote:4c9038082a]because i seen someone photoshopped the orange color..it was very nice but me & my woman decided to lease the car so that idea is no longer in my mind.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
whew i am glad you are leasing it and not going to alter the panels,..

i really think it is a classic, and i hate to see that neat concept be altered.. well do enjoy it.. !!

·
Registered
55 Posts
[quote:8c1f816771="GYPSYTDA"]whew i am glad you are leasing it and not going to alter the panels,..

i really think it is a classic, and i hate to see that neat concept be altered.. well do enjoy it.. !![/quote:8c1f816771]well i only seen the car on TV. Hopefully this week we can take a look at the dealer to make a final decision. my woman said its too square...

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
too square.. well she will melt when she sees it.. it is much cooler in person then when you look at brochures and such..

just the HUGE interior alone should blow her mind!

Good luck I will look forward to hearing what she thinks up close and in person with the Element!

·
Registered
55 Posts
[quote:6c2ec4c874="GYPSYTDA"]too square.. well she will melt when she sees it.. it is much cooler in person then when you look at brochures and such..

just the HUGE interior alone should blow her mind!

Good luck I will look forward to hearing what she thinks up close and in person with the Element![/quote:6c2ec4c874] I know, im gona prove her wrong. By the way this is a pic of that photoshopped element

·
Registered
608 Posts
tommy.roks,

The car does grow on you, and quickly.

I 1st saw the Element in NH around X-mas time. It just looked strange. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it.

My wife looked at it a few weeks later, and she was not sure. We shopped around looking at all the other SUV's we could, and we came back to buy the Element.

At 1st, she did not like it, but now she loves it.

If you need a dealer in NYC, let me know. My dealer has a bunch in stock, and have them ready to roll.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
http://hondacars.com/info/prototypes/landing.asp?ModelName=Studio+E

Click on that if your intension is the eliminate the cool composite panels... this is something that most likely will get released it is the Honda studio E concept car... based on the Element with plasma screen TV, computer, etc... Very cool toys but they took away the cool look! :?

Well good luck.. but yeah I stand with my prior statement painting the vehicle all one color loses sooo much.. makes me sad! :cry:

·
Registered
55 Posts
[quote:9f150391bf="RML"]tommy.roks,

The car does grow on you, and quickly.

I 1st saw the Element in NH around X-mas time. It just looked strange. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it.

My wife looked at it a few weeks later, and she was not sure. We shopped around looking at all the other SUV's we could, and we came back to buy the Element.

At 1st, she did not like it, but now she loves it.

If you need a dealer in NYC, let me know. My dealer has a bunch in stock, and have them ready to roll.[/quote:9f150391bf]im sure she will love it when she see it..

gyps: wow i never seen that site b4 . you think they would ever make that car? maybe a concept

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
it is noted as Concept car now.. but every concept has "conception" eventually just a year ago the Element was a concept..

I think if Honda sees a good call on the Element that should make it more likely.. and if the sales continue to kick butt.. that will allow them the luxury of bring out such a vehicle.. and perhaps willnot have all those toys in it but even 1/2 would be wild eh?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
I would like to see it in White... Until then my MM is my fav.....:cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts