Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 2768 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced the front brakes, changed the cabin air filter, and washed her down.

-simpson

·
Moderator Eh?
12,099 Posts
Watched my wife pull out of the driveway with it like she has done for the last 3 years.....I might miss it and when we ever sell it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Changed the engine oil, (Sat.) washed her down,(Sunday) painted the silver bumper inserts black to match the bumpers.:)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Drove in a bunch of tropical storm rain...used rain as excuse to put off cleaning out the E this evening.

·
Registered
816 Posts
pulled out the cabin air filters to bang them and get some debri out of them,,there only a year old,,iam very suprised how many leaves and twigs and bugs where in them in only a year,,,i changed them last sept,,i will change them again in the spring,,,

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
drove it around with the sunroof out and the windows down. Looks like tomorrow will be a bunch of the same.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Got the front windows tinted last night & tonight i'm putting on my AVS bug deflector... yea i know i'm boring :)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Washed it just before it rained.

Vacuumed it just before I picked up my 4 year old son.

Life is grand!

-simpson

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yesterday: Drove to and from school, towed our 10x8 open trailer to and from my friends house to weld a few spots (we are just finishing up refurbishing it), drove to Freddy's Frozen Custard (twice), drove to my grandmas, dusted it with the California-Car-Duster, took a photo shoot of it with the new grille, new hitch, and badges removed.

Today: Drove to and from school, drove to my grandma's house (3 times), and drove to the airport to dispose of old oil and see the airplane.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Recentley replaced the wipers with the new Rain-X Latitiude wipers and replaced my back wiper. Today....drove to work and later around midnight, will drive home :roll:

·
Registered
97 Posts
loaded washing machine

Yep.....took my back seats out....threw in a tarp....took a washing machine to a relative. Heard a few "You carried that in your Element?" Uh....yeah...of course!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Today . . .

. . rode shotgun while wife drove the new 2010 LX to work. As she left me at the curb to take the subway to my work, I turned to watch her take off at the light; she AND the vehicle looked great

Kei

·
Registered
253 Posts
Ran over a large rock and broke off the plastic cladding under the RR door. Going to epoxy the mounting points back on and attach it later.

·
Registered
163 Posts
What Did I Do To My Element Today?

B 12 service. Fresh Mobil 1 0W30 oil (only because I could not find a five quart jug of 0W20 and individual quart bottles would have cost twice as much.

Lubrication is important. The Motor Company thinks so.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2768 Posts