Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be the first to post for this Christmas season I got a new roof basket and the grille guard for my Red 2005 EX AWD Element. What did everyone else get?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Lazer Clock

With only an EQ I needed a way to tell the time quickly. Mounted by the cup holder.

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I got that "as seen on TV" wonder windshield cleaner for the inside of the incredibly hard to reach windshield!

·
Registered
288 Posts
I will be the first to post for this Christmas season I got a new roof basket and the grille guard for my Red 2005 EX AWD Element. What did everyone else get?

I ordered some side window deflectors for my front doors from Weathertech with some $ I got.

What make grille guard did you get?

Your E looks so cold-you should warm the poor thing up!

·
Registered
282 Posts
My girlfriend ordered me some Weathertech floormats. I can't wait till they get here because all the salt from the roads is getting in the E from my boots and causing me a cleaning nightmare.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
i got fog lights, side steps, honda all season mats, door visors, steel wheels and snow tires put on.

oh, and an EOC decal!

·
Registered
159 Posts
girlfriend bought me this

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Wife bought me the rear air deflector from HandA.....I haven't installed it yet.

Elementality...your E looks great!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I got these...from the Father-In-Law, Wife got me nothing for the E, I think there's some jealousy...

So now it'll sound like the "Jap" car the big Two and a half employees think it is, only LOUDER!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered some side window deflectors for my front doors from Weathertech with some $ I got.

What make grille guard did you get?

Your E looks so cold-you should warm the poor thing up!
Nice I have been wanting some rain guards.

The Grille Guard is the Hunter Grille Guard. We had an ice storm up in Boone NC and that was the aftermath on my car. :roll:

Wife bought me the rear air deflector from HandA.....I haven't installed it yet.

Elementality...your E looks great!
Thanks much make sure you post a picture when you have it on!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
sure is...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The concrete guy just left, he's going to write me and estimate on a driveway!:-D

Sunny is tired of being in the mud and the dirt:-(
That's gonna be great no more getting your car washed only to bring it home to a muddy driveway. We used to have a dirt/mud driveway and man I hated it. (I live in apartments now haha)

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts