Honda Element Owners Club banner

What do you do for a living?

41 - 60 of 302 Posts

· Registered
381 Posts
[quote:1d959bcdf1="artdude102"]I design Toys for happy - meals.
no really - I do! :D[/quote:1d959bcdf1]

LMAO!!!
interventional radiographer at VA hospital in SF... now in nuclear medicine... :shock:

· Registered
8 Posts
I'm a middle school teacher here in Colorado (6th grade language arts and social studies) but I don't know if many consider a teacher a professional. Love my job. I don't have my E yet, but I have a projector system in my classroom and E wallpaper. I told my kids I'm getting one and it's a 50/50 split down the middle as far as how cool they think it is. Half think it's awesome, half think it's the ugliest thing they've ever seen. There are a few who think it's so ugly it's cool!

· Registered
195 Posts
Artist/Musician/Advertising/Multimedia guy... doesn't really fit the categories. :) Mostly drawn to the Element for the tiggity stereo and the ample room for my drums.

Drew

· Registered
540 Posts
[quote:e5e5f5a61d="RML"]Honda made this vehicle for the 20 some odd year olds just out of college, and looking for work.

I just put a sample of some jobs up, so if you are not listed, please reply, let's see where else Honda went wrong.[/quote:e5e5f5a61d]

I'm sort of listed up there (I did vote for professional) and sort of not.

I am an attorney but I no longer actively practice law. I am getting my Masters in Library and Information Science, currently at the University of North Texas, but I hope to transfer to the University of Washington. And with the transfer would come a relocation to the Washington state area. I can't wait.

Then I'll be a different sort of professional - law librarian.

Now I know what you're thinking - librarian, bun, glasses, dusty books and "Shhhh!" right?

This librarian has tattoos, short red hair, considers herself a very 21st century information professional, doesn't care if you Shhhh! and is soon to drive THE funkiest Honda E on the road. :lol:

But I do wear glasses. :wink:

· Registered
895 Posts
I have my MLIS as well. I do have glasses. some gray hair, and well the buns aren't quite tight any more. Despite that, I haven't worked in the library field for a long time.

I hope you do well as a law librarian.

Iskie

· Registered
22 Posts
At day: i'm an electronics car accessories installer running his own business with a E pack full of tools and stuff

At night : i'm the guitarist of the heavy band Xplicit Noize with the E pack full of gear and stuff (my amp is bigger and taller than me)

www.xplicitnoize.com :twisted:

41 - 60 of 302 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.