Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know that Russia has not so bad Honda Element Community here: http://hondaelement.ru/forum/
I am thinking how to integrate together... Do you have any ideas?
And additional question - what do you know about Russia? (Just to have fun :) )

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hello Off and welcome!
My wife and I were in Yaroslavl in 95' and had a great time. It was the 985th anniversary of the city and the party was epic. I would go back just for the food!
I have checked out the Russian EOC a few times and you guys have some pretty hard core modders. I've also checked out some Russian off road vids on Youtube and those guys are insane, they would fit right in where I live.
I think a collaboration between US EOC and Russian EOC is a great idea.:smile:

·
Registered
895 Posts
It's BIG, Peter the Great, Kathrine the Great, Vodka, Kandinsky (Born there), good trout fishing on the Kamchatka Peninsula, Borscht, Bolsheviks, Lenin, Vladimir Putin, Dmitry Medvedev, (I had to look up the spelling), and Vodka.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Most of the long timers here know about the .RU site... I check it every month or so. You can use the google translator to read it in english!

What I know about Russia!, Probably hard to find a good Taco?

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Hello Off and welcome!
My wife and I were in Yaroslavl in 95' and had a great time. It was the 985th anniversary of the city and the party was epic. I would go back just for the food!
I have checked out the Russian EOC a few times and you guys have some pretty hard core modders. I've also checked out some Russian off road vids on Youtube and those guys are insane, they would fit right in where I live.
I think a collaboration between US EOC and Russian EOC is a great idea.:smile:
I read what you wrote and not believe my eyes ..... Jaroslaw is not a city in Russia only in my native Poland.

We as Poles think we can say much about Russia, and even most of us can speak Russian, since it was introduced into the curriculum in our schools at a time when there was in our country imposed communism.
This is what brought us together World War II, and in fact an agreement between Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill. Nobody asked us not to a sentence!

If someone wants to know something about Poland, Russia, etc. I invite you to priv. ;-)

Sorry for the OT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts