Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these on on friday, and i wanted to show everyone..

·
Registered
557 Posts
IF I had the option on my last set of tires, I'd have chosen the white side too (but they didn't have it) They look beefier. Fill up the wheel wells more.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i plan on lowering it more, just when my warranty runs out

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone. The rpms are around normal. The speedo is only off by about 1mph now.. All of my responses from friends and family are mixed. Some like it, and some do not.. but I like it..

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Your gonna get a lot of chips in the paint on your doors.....as long as you like it, thats all that matters.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Insane SC, I didnt think about that, but ive gotta either get some wide fenders or make some, in order to pass the state inspection..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sorry, but it looks like someone who does not understand the concept of offset.

Oh, and black wheels are fugly. I don't care what kind of car or wheel, they are fugly.

And, yes the raised white letters are way too NASCAR.

Other than that, I really like it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sorry, but it looks like someone who does not understand the concept of offset.

Oh, and black wheels are fugly. I don't care what kind of car or wheel, they are fugly.

And, yes the raised white letters are way too NASCAR.

Other than that, I really like it!
Wow Patronus, you're a dick! You shouldn't be allowed to comment. Negative people are *******s.

I think those wheels are ballin. Haven't seen anything this cool since the hellement.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, thanks alot xradchadx!
Patronus - to each their own.. And this is mine. And dont worry about it, you didnt offend me :)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I think there allright. They do have a "NASCARie" look, but I can see some diggin it..... and havin the freedom to do so !

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I didnt mean for them to be NASCAR-like

1 - 17 of 17 Posts