Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I had a few Dollars just itching to be spent so I decided to add a few things to the E.... Let me know what you think so far.

-Cleared out the headlights & installed LED turn signal bulbs
-Added Fog lights
-Added HID's 6000k to both Headlights/Foglights
-Replace silver front bumper & grill trims with matte black trims
-Added Clear parking lights with LED bulbs

Next on the agenda....Mud Guards, 20" Wheels, and some interior work.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
Bygshow, you have a SOP not tangerine-Sunset Orange Pearl-
Which before any mods are the most beautiful of all Elements. Once you start adding them there is no escape.

I also blacked out my front bumper, I really like the look. I have the hood deflector and mud flaps also. You need to get a grill guard for your lower grill to prevent rocks from damaging your A/C condenser.

I'll send you some pics of mine as soon as I decide to go brave the rain.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
67 Posts
nicee, looks good!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
HID's in NON-projector beam housings are a fail. All you do is flood the road with light & blind everyone around you.

Everything else looks great!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HID's in NON-projector beam housings are a fail. All you do is flood the road with light & blind everyone around you.

Everything else looks great!
Actually...with the lights adjusted and pointed just right they are GREAT!! No blinding other drivers and great road illumination.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also blacked out my front bumper, I really like the look. I have the hood deflector and mud flaps also. You need to get a grill guard for your lower grill to prevent rocks from damaging your A/C condenser.

I'll send you some pics of mine as soon as I decide to go brave the rain.[/QUOTE]

Would love to see some pics!!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts