Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Terry cloth. Got a bag of terry cloth shop towels from Costco. Perfect for dusting the interior, removing wax, buffing, cleaning the plastic panels....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I prefer the small version of the Caifornia Duster for the interior. With just a quick swipe it picks up everything. I use it all over the interior once a week or so.

-Dave

·
Registered
91 Posts
[quote:82f0134f81="Daveroo"]I prefer the small version of the Caifornia Duster for the interior. With just a quick swipe it picks up everything. I use it all over the interior once a week or so.

-Dave[/quote:82f0134f81]
I too have a calif duster but it leaves a residue of whatever (silicone ?).
A dampened cotton washcloth is my preference.
BTW. Bought a California Water Blade at Costco a couple of weeks ago. WOW. It's cut my wash time in half by eliminating 80% of the towel drying.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think the dusters are treated with wax. I don't like them on the interior, but are very handy to make the exterior presentable between washes.

I just use a slightly damp terry cloth on the interior.

peace,
-jdef

·
Registered
15 Posts
good idea, I'll have to try that. I was lookind for a good used for those things, since they don't seem to get much use on the floor of my house :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was just watching TV and swiffer has this new things, its like a cross between the California Duster and the normal swiffer. I think its called the Swiffer duster, I am trying to figure out if it would work like the duster on the exerior too.

Has anyone tired these, if not I guess i'll be the guinne pig..... :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts