Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Shoreline Mist EX AWD AT with Keyless Entry, Carpet Floormats, mudguards. I paid $19562.34. WIth Tax and Fees I drove away at $20,500. I did the whole deal online and just walked in picked the car I wanted, went to lunch while the installed the Keyless Entry and drove it home. I did have to go about 100 miles from home. I could not get any kind of deal locally.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hey, that sounds like an excellent deal.

Congrats to you.

Enjoy your E!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great deal! I am surprised you could get under invoice. I bought mine at invoice last week. Good job and enjoy your new Element.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cnogratulations! I'm looking at about 21,400 out the door for a comparable EPB or GG EX 4WD, but I don't know if that deal will go through or not (depends on them finding the vehicle and agreeing to the price). Where in VA are you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went to the Honda Web page and used it to get quotes. It is not set up to get several quotes at once. The place that provided the best price was Landmark Honda in Alexandria, VA. They had several in stock that I was interested in. They made a mistake on the price they offered intially but came back and did everything they could to make me happy. I did not feel I could hold them to a price that was less then they paid. I think they would have just let me walk. I was very happy with the price and I would give the dealership an A+. I have bought several cars and this was by far the best experience I have had with the process. The salesman I dealt with was Alex Mong. The internet salesman and I had a hard time connecting and I only emailed him. I would recomend calling Alex. Hope this helps. If you have further questions leave your emal in a posting and I will contact you.

Craig

1 - 8 of 8 Posts