Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What is going on? EOC forums keeps locking up my web browser.

5K views 71 replies 18 participants last post by  spdrcr5 
#1 ·
Am I the only one that is having trouble with the EOC forum locking up
Microsoft Internet Explorer? I was running IE 7 then upgraded to IE
8 and I'm still having the same problems.

#2 ·
I know it's low hanging fruit, but it has to be said:

I believe the fix is to run Firefox :rolleyes: :lol:

#9 ·
IE has locked up on both my home and work computers. I've tried every
thing I could think of. And IE works fine on all other websites. I personally
think it's one of the web banner ads is corrupted or is malicious. Also I use a program that automatically deletes cookies anyway. So I doubt that has any thing to do with it.

#13 ·
Let's hear it for NoScript :razz:

#19 ·
Do you guys get any logged events in the Event Viewer on windows under System or Application?

#22 ·
Also, what are you doing using IE.... I suggest using firefox... Its a far stronger browser!!! You will thank me for it.

Stew
I believe I tried to suggest that also :rolleyes:

#23 ·
I locked up this morning & called IT. He said it was not my computer and this forum was all I had open. Prior to the lock up it was going v e r r r y s l o o o w. Haven't had any trouble since.

#26 ·
Al, I believe the common thread in all this is you. The inescapable conclusion is that you're out of date and need to be updated. Are you infected with a virus or Trojan?

Just sayin'...:rolleyes: :lol:

#35 ·
Al, I believe the common thread in all this is you. The inescapable conclusion is that you're out of date and need to be updated. Are you infected with a virus or Trojan?
None of the other sites I go to has you on it...so maybe you freak my computer out :lol:

#27 ·
#28 ·
Well I'm trying firefox, I'm like BigAl (god I said that!) I fear change, I'll let you know if I like it better--now where are my favorites!:confused:
Didn't you tell it to import your IE favorites during the install? :confused:

If not I can walk you through it, wouldn't be the first time I had to walk you through computer stuff :lol:

#34 ·
It's more like asking why you're driving a Yugo rather than an Element :rolleyes:

#41 ·
And TX is superior to everybody!:lol:

That was for you Twi;-)
Only in their heads, and collective hallucination is still just as fake as personal hallucination :lol:

#45 ·
Always used IE out of habit...

Waiting to see how well Jojo survives the change to see if I'll jump in.

#48 ·
#49 ·
OMG A Tutorial!

You know I just got this laptop and it took me a month to figure out how to get the favs on it (Thanks Twi) and now this!

Will it ever end!:cry:
It's all punishment for making the wrong decisions *coughIEcough* :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.