Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
A little high priced but it is cool.

Me thinks the Element should have come with this already on it from the factory.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I could be wrong but if you live in a state that requires a front license plate then you are going to have to get creative and relocate that plate because the original plate holder will not go over that trim piece.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just removed mine from my E because it sit too far out for my Aries grille guard to fit up tight to the front end. Too bad shipping from Canada might be stupid/expensive because I'd like to sell it.

·
EOC Rank: Crankypants
14,898 Posts
Galor_12, if the bumper trim doesn't come with a license plate frame, you just need to install standoffs on the bottom of the stock frame to get the plate perpendicular to the road. If it does come with the frame, no worries at all. You can get the PDF installation instructions from the HandA Web site.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I loved the front lower trim on my 04, sadly my father hit a tire on the highway and smashed it into 1000 pieces lol

and i was reading that it wont fit on my 08 :(
need to look more into it and maybe .... Fab something up :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
SWD

if it can be modded to fit an EX-P, i might grab it from you...:-D
Sorry been away for a couple days. Not sure if it will fit yours (don't know the difference) but it comes with the license plate holder and the silver bumper trim under it already drilled. When I pulled it off I wasn't too sure how it was installed and when I saw the dealer had drilled holes into the silver cover I ended up replacing it with a new one.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sorry been away for a couple days. Not sure if it will fit yours (don't know the difference) but it comes with the license plate holder and the silver bumper trim under it already drilled. When I pulled it off I wasn't too sure how it was installed and when I saw the dealer had drilled holes into the silver cover I ended up replacing it with a new one.
Galor_12, if the bumper trim doesn't come with a license plate frame, you just need to install standoffs on the bottom of the stock frame to get the plate perpendicular to the road. If it does come with the frame, no worries at all. You can get the PDF installation instructions from the HandA Web site.
hmmmm...;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts