Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My neighbor one street over has two Elements. One street closer and my other neighbor has a Element. Every time one drives by I want one even though I am a small 4 cylinder pickup truck guy. And to think Elements were discontinued in 2011 and it is 9 years later in 2020.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
During a zombie attack you can hide your family and friends inside an Element. And strap people to the roof while driving away from the zombies to save more human lives.

And strap a two person kayak or canoe to the Element so when you get to the river you can ferry everyone across given zombies cannot swim. I am writing a movie scrip here. How Elements can save the day in multiple situations. Including hauling twenty 50 pound bags of sugar to the cake decorating contest at the State Fair.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honda Elements are just sexy. They are. A lot of thought just went into the paint schemes and names of the paint.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Two biggest things for me were the fold-up/ removable rear seats and the fold down tailgate.
I usually have it with one seat removed and one seat folded up. Able to carry a lot of stuff that way, including my outboard in an upright position. No other car/ suv I looked at had that ability.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts