Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to the type of music people feel suits their Element.

My wife and I have noticed that we tend to listen to anything fast paced and loud. Mainly 90's industrial style. NIN, KMFDM, Ministry, Metallica, Run Lola Run soundtrack, that sort of thing. We tried to listen to more mellow rock music, but it just didn't feel right. Anyone else have a different taste?

For the record, we drive a 2WD manual SSM Y.

8)

·
Registered
894 Posts
q107 - Classic Rock sounds just fine, but so does Soft Rock and Jazz. Depends on my mod and what the bf wants to hear.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Slipnot's first album, Static X and Black Label Society are great as well. but don't forget to crank it up!!!!!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
with that stock sub...

any songs with dre, timbaland, or neptunes beats is what it's about!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Mine sounds great tuned to Cinemagic on XM radio. I drove to the bookstore tonight and parts of The Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack were playing and I didn't want to go into the store until it was over.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I pretty much listen to anything, fed from the iPod. Currently I have a lot of smooth jazz, some rock, and a bit of bluegrass(!) loaded. Along with Yanni, Bocelli, Josh Groban, and Sinatra :)

·
Registered
957 Posts
[quote:7b8a42846f="Sheniferous"]with that stock sub...

any songs with dre, timbaland, or neptunes beats is what it's about![/quote:7b8a42846f]

I'm with Shen, especially on the Neptunes (N*E*R*D) part.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have played all kinds of music, and so far the best music for clean bass has been AC DC and NIN. Those two groups make the sub punch when turned to max :D . A lot of music makes the sub sound a little mushy which is disappointing :( I have to constantly adjust the settings depending on the cd. Oh well the sounds are great, they could just be better i guess. Loving my EBP 5spd EX. Later.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I rock the Pet Shop Boys when I rock in my "E". :oops:

Ah, you know, Im just runnin with a hatchet anyway.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cranked up Dave Matthews Band, Tragically Hip, OAR, Sublime
My question would be- what music DOESN"T suit the E??

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
My mp3 player allows me to change the environment of the sound. lately I have been listening to neil diamond mix with some finger eleven in the Auditorium environment. It sounds amazing.

Neil rocks

·
Registered
287 Posts
I love Niel Diamond! OMG!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I play a lot of Dave Matthews Band and Jack Johnson.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts