Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whassup E Owners!

Im new to the site, this will be my first post.

Im curious as to what other honda rides have the same bolt pattern as elements? civics? pilots?

Maybe other makes that have the same bolt pattern?

Just looking for some info so i can buy some nice rims for my 03.

8)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Pilot, accord 5 lug, civic, rsx, mdx, rdx, tsx (i had some on my E a while ago), some mazda rims ( i was looking into rx7 and 8), most lexus wheels, and some subaru wheels too... There are alot more that are OEM. The bolt pattern is 5x114.3.
If you plug in the info for a car into tirerack.com it will tell you the bolt pattern, and you can probably figure out the rest.

Good luck on finding some wheels that you like. And post some pics later down the road, when you get them!

·
Registered
608 Posts
if they are 5 lug, then yes. I was looking for some RSX wheels in the beginning of my wheel search, but I ended up getting TSX wheels. this was in the past summer.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Don't all those bitchin' Ford Mustang wheels fit the E too? I seem to remember seeing a couple E's with the Bullitt mustang wheels...

·
Registered
874 Posts
I got the 03 rsx wheeles.with tires $100.00 with tires, 2 nitto good,2 michelinn ok. but boy are they short 24 1/2 & 23 3/4 . do these take a defrent lugnut than my stelleies wheelies.??? there not the 18", that I wanted but fer the $$$$ they will do no scratches,in storeage for 4 years (Iwas told) & he sold the car 2 years ago. hmm why do they say honda ? it's an acura :shock::razz:does that mean I will have a hondura? an elementrsx? rsxement?:razz: or a elersx :twisted::roll: time to ponder

·
Registered
608 Posts
the lug nuts should work. I used to have the alloy wheels, and i have steel wheels now, and im using the same lugs.. If you use the same tires from the RSX, then your speedo and your MPG will be off. I was using 225/45/17 tires with my TSX wheels, and when the speedometer read 60, I was actually going 55. And that will make your MPG go down..watch out for that

·
Registered
874 Posts
these have 205 /45 on them the nitto's are like new,but I'm lookenfor some 225/70/16 but holy crap the prices these days on tires. unless I put on some winter tires (firestone @80.contentail 90)the price jumps to 100& up dont think the stones will last hear in fl for to long but they look nice & should work in the rain great witch is a big factor. I just dont understand why somany tires are made to trap the watter. I would rather have some 215/75/16 but no luck on that size. gess ill keep looken.

·
Registered
99 Posts
nice photoshop.. check out acurazine.com in the black market for TL-s wheels.. im a member from there and a ex TL owner.. Ford wheels can also fit aslong as its 4.5 is the same as 114.3

·
Registered
608 Posts
they should fit, unless Honda just changed the bolt pattern with the Crosstour..but thats unlikely

1 - 14 of 14 Posts