Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this car but now have to go thru the painful part and try to get a good price. I am getting an EX front wheel drive. Looks like with taxes and all an out the door price is 19800-19995 is quoted my 2 different dealers. I live in southern Ohio. Is this reasonable? thanks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
check out Edmunds.com for the invoice price of the vehicle you're looking at (specific trim level, etc.) Ignore the fair market value BS. Start at invoice. stick tou your guns, and you ought to end up no more than a few hundred over. That said, if enough people go in and pay sticker, then deal-seekers will be out of luck.

Today I couldn't work a deal if I tried. However, we only tried one dealer, and he only had one EX 4WD left... I imagine you can get a very good deal, perhaps a steal, on a DX, they don't seem to be moving. We may have to end up persuing this route.

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
277 Posts
It's pretty tough to evaluate a OTD price since you don't say what the taxes and license fees are in Southern Ohio. What's the price for the E including destination only?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts