Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we're leaving the local grocery store, late at night, tired and cranky. Plus it's one of those new stores where there is only one teller working and the check out is DIY scanner, beeping, kids crying and everything else. Well anyways, we're heading out to the parking lot (I scored a great spot right next to an empty handicapped space) I'm admiring my black E in the darkness when I watch this older guy, maybe around 52, push a buggy into the empty space, the buggy starts rolling right towards my door, and the fogey is just standing there watching it, when from 15 feet away I yell, "HEY MF'R GET YOUR BUGGY!!!!!" He picks up the pace and saves my E. While he's putting his buggy where it belongs, I start packing my groceries in the super convenient rear cargo area. At this point, I feel that I overreacted and I tell him I'm sorry for swearing at him. He says it's justified... and he's right. If I hadn't have been leaving the store at that precise moment, if the beeping scanner had held me up one more time, that MF'R would have let that buggy hit my door. Whew, what a night.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Ya, you overreacted.

This must have happened at the Pleasantville supermarket somewhere in paradise because where I come from if you use that kind of language with anyone, you better be prepared for what comes next like a serious beating, stabbing or gunshot wound.

My advice to you?
Don't take your E grocery shopping in New York Or Boston. :lol:

Frankly, I'm surprised you got away with that in Pittsburgh. :shock:

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:a27c5249c9="bush555"]"A pardon, sir, but might I sincerely request your gracious intercession in the somewhat urgent matter of your recently dispensed trolley and its presently imminent, potentially unfortunate rendezvous with my adjacently-situated vehicle?"[/quote:a27c5249c9]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
:lol:

You may have wanted to have taken the time to showcase the potentially dent resistant panels as opposed to his very dentable door (grin).

52? That guy should have been all over that cart. You should have asked for a drug test. :wink:

Capn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts