Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to ask some of you what extras came with your Element. I read in the owners manual that there is a storage bag for the Sunroof. Did this come with yours? Did it come with Bungies? Anything else I am missing? The dealer could not find it in the vehicle anywhere but said he would take care of it Monday.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
My 4WD EX Eternal Blue Pearl Element came with the cover for the suroof/skylight....the bungees are not included....just the loops to mount your bungees....lots of posts about the bungees of these boards....people of gone and bought bungee and done this themselves. I personally may do something with a custom bungee in the future....but just went ahead and ordered them from H and A.....my E felt naked without them!

But other than that I didn't get any "extras"....my husband actually commented to our salesman..."What no coffee mugs or keyring?"

When my sister in law picked up here Honda Odyssey Mini Van then gave her a dozen roses and a bottle of Champange....I think they should give E buyers some Reb Bull and Power Bars and send us on our way! :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
When we picked up our E, they included the same thing as StLouisPenguin. Just the bag for the skylite. The other stuff you have to order. Our dealer does give out hats, and they usually put on a licence plate holder with their name on it.

Our dealer also does service days, they ask people to come in, they show them how to change the fluids in the car, change the tire, etc. They usually give out mugs, hats, t-shirts, and stuff then.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My sunroof storage bag was in a sealed plastic bag in the left side rear storage compartment next to my tire iron and jack handle. I think this is supposed to be included with the EX model as it is mentioned in the manual with the instructions for removing the sunroof.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ditto. My SOP AWD EX came with only the bag for the sunroof, in a plastic bag in the left rear compartment, next to the jack handle. The dealer initially tried to tell me the sunroof storage bag was extra. I talked him out of that nonsense. The bungees for the backs of the seats are extra. That was a minor disappointment, but no big deal. I suspect that I'll probably order some online.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yep...and mine too was in sealed in a plastic bag in the rear compartment by the jack. My dealer through in a lifetime paint sealer. The dealer will re-do it at no charge every 6 months. It might only be some sort of wax but at least I won't have to do it. They also threw in some wheel locks. No too bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts