Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rearview Mirror?????

I was sitting at a light tonight and was deeply gazing at all the stuff hanging from my rearview mirror, and began to wonder....am I the only one???

Right now I have a blue lei, Yankee Candle Car Jar Coconut Bay, a beaded necklace that a deceased friend made for me (kinda like my gaurdian angel co-piolit), and of course a small Penguin.

So I am I just out of control? Or do others have many items dangling in front of their eyes?

Thought this would be a fun question!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sorry no danglies from the rearview mirror. I like the view unobstructed. I have the stuffed ape toy one of my ex-bfs gave me after seeing "Planet of the Apes" hanging from one of the hooks in the rear, tho.

The only thing that I really oppose hanging from the rear is cds. It's very frustrating having the shiny surface from them hanging in other people's cars distracting me when I drive.

·
Registered
104 Posts
No danglies, but my brother sent me a dancing hula girl like the one in the E brochure. I'm torn as to wehther or not to use it, only because of the 2 sided tape it uses to stick on. I hate the thought of leaving an everlasting mark on my dash. If anyone knows whether or not it'll leave a permanent mark, please let me know. I think it's cool looking in the same way pink flamingos look cool in a garden, but not so cool as to ruin my dash.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just a parking pass for the company parking lot! (It's mad stylin', though... it's a nice little beach scene complete with seagulls, a sunset, and palm trees, all in orange and brown. Looks like it jumped right off a 1980s dixie cup!)

·
Registered
894 Posts
The hula girl is made by Bell - available at Canadian Tire. It has me considering it as an e-ccessory. Just a fun thing for a fun vehicle.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
my college parking permit and a blue hawaiin head-hunter thingy... you might be able to make it out in this picture:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I gotta feeling that dangles are gender influenced....men will dangle stuff...but in my estimation at much less of a frequency and density than women.

·
Registered
129 Posts
[quote:abbfd01406="Sheniferous"]my college parking permit and a blue hawaiin head-hunter thingy... you might be able to make it out in this picture:[/quote:abbfd01406]

You've still got your Christmas lights up?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:43673b0be9="reedpc"][quote:43673b0be9="Sheniferous"]my college parking permit and a blue hawaiin head-hunter thingy... you might be able to make it out in this picture:[/quote:43673b0be9]

You've still got your Christmas lights up?[/quote:43673b0be9]

meh, been lazy. i keep telling myself to stop procrastinating. but then i tell myself i'll do it tomorrow. 8)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sheniferous-

Just say what my friend says about her Christmas lights that are still up....

"They are only Christmas lights around Christmas time.....the rest of the time they are PARTY lights!"

Gotta love that answer!

·
Registered
125 Posts
ya, but then you need to have a party and use them just to prove it. But that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have found anything that's too big or rattly to be a distraction when I drive, thus no more rosaries, African fertility charms, or Tibetan prayer flags. (I'm nothing if not ecumenical.)

But, I do very much want a 'blessing' token in my E.

I think I'll get a silk cord and hang a little piece of jewelry, probably one of my goddess pendants. No rattle, and not so big as to be distracting.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I got a pin that that is a crescent moon with a star on on it. My wife gave it to me saying that she would give me the moon and the stars if she could.

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:41d8b9f670="lon777"]I got a pin that that is a crescent moon with a star on on it. My wife gave it to me saying that she would give me the moon and the stars if she could.[/quote:41d8b9f670]

It sounds like she gave you something much much more valuable. :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
That she did! :D

·
Registered
957 Posts
[quote:f308f68fbe="TheLusciousHellcat"]I have found anything that's too big or rattly to be a distraction when I drive, thus no more rosaries, African fertility charms, or Tibetan prayer flags. (I'm nothing if not ecumenical.)

But, I do very much want a 'blessing' token in my E.

I think I'll get a silk cord and hang a little piece of jewelry, probably one of my goddess pendants. No rattle, and not so big as to be distracting.[/quote:f308f68fbe]

If you're truly a goddess then you'll be wanting one of these for the hood of your E...

All it needs is a few railings and Leonardo DiCaprio behind her to make it complete. :lol:

And at 90 bucks it's a steal for any goddess wishing to make a statement! :lol:
You can see the auction by clicking the link below.... :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34204&item=2417243530

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lon-

That is the most touching and romantic thing I have heard in a while *sigh*
And I am a newlywed for christ sake!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts