Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After this what will happen next? We all wonder? Mini Meets? Fort Miley? Maybe? Another Ocean Beach meet? I don't know? just throwing ideas out there.

tell me..tell me.. I must know.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Drive in movie! Closest I know is in SJ

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
srij22 did not come!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Ummmmm...

Ask Serj22... He should be on the planning committee for the NEXT meet... That way, I know he'll show...! LOL!!!

LBD

>>> PS: 12/12 is a Saturday...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm where was serj...get lost? wifey have a say? or were you out looking for an element?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
All kidding aside...

Rymo926 was suggesting something around the time of Thanksgiving but since there's a lot of "family"-time involved with that day and even weekend, maybe somebody set up a poll and connect with the group to be camping Thanksgiving in the San Simeon area...? Maybe do a day trip on Friday to go down there to visit the other EOCers or Saturday...? That way we can meet up with other owners from SoCal who may make the camp, etc, etc...

I'll leave it to you guys this time... I'll be here to provide suggestions... Also, the next "cool date" is 12/12-a Saturday so if someone wants to jump on that, by all means, please provide suggestions... Maybe do a secret Santa...?

Just know I can help support a finalized decision and help set up...

LBD

·
Registered
557 Posts
Would you guys believe me if I told you I was looking at a home in Washington to wave cash in the face of the owner and setting up squatters on my new property? and that I had to leave at 6Am on Saturday to get up here in a 1990 Ford Ranger stick with my friend Ted who already lives up here to get this deal put through and that my wife stayed home sick? Because it's true, and took 17 hours to get here.

I'll plan a meet, no worries. That was really a bad timing on the part of the owner of this thing. But this house is super nice. Don't worry, I'm not moving up here yet, but I own it, and I'm having people live here while I wait to go. I'll be back on Thursday... sorry guys. I did not expect that at all. I'll get a meet together for my appologies, and I'll bring the food.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Mini meet thursday!!!! Seri must go then!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Rymo... S-l-o-w down...!

Let the man catch his breath, see his ailing wife, give her the good news and give him some days to plan it and buy food...! LOL!!! You are REALLY an AVID meet person...! LOL!!!

Wow... Well Serj, no worries man... I know the trip, did the reverse and I know how opportunity "knocks"... Good deal and congrats on the new home... Oh, I remember my old '92 Ranger... Aaaargh...!!! Ooo, and 17-hrs in THAT thing to get up there...? I'm guessing the Spokane area...? LOL!!!

Just plan it when you can, see to your wife, and we'll be here... I knew something pretty important came up so we'll get off your back... We have something to celebrate now...!!!

LBD

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who's goin to the mini meet this Thursday. Where we gonna meet up at rymo? I'll be off early around noon so hit me up via cell phone.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
ok, I'll hit you up. hopefully serj and/or lbd want to join. if not, then just you and me. where's your station at? SSF?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I get back Thursday night, so a meet that day would be tough:D I drove up here to the Bremerton area to get this really sweet 4 bedroom house with a movie theater already built in, 2 car garage, and it's own private driveway... the drive in the Ford wasn't too bad. I installed a stereo in the POS while we were driving, so that was interesting. Now it's going to stay here and I'm flying back on Thursday night. The other terrible thing is it's a manual tranny, with no ability to shift into first gear, so you can imagine all the backtracking and side road we had to find to get it rolling at about 10 mph. Surprisingly though, it has 180,000 miles on it and it ran the whole way.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
LBD, you on? The 3,4 or more of us could meet south. let me find out where 707 is posted, he's off at noon, so maybe meet at 1pm.

maybe mecado 20 plaza(movie) off the 101. pool in SF-richmond district.

san mateo bridge mall. ssf costco for some hotdogs or tanforan mall

if we go to SSF, I can take ali to my mech.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can do Tanforan it wouldn't be too long of a drive from work. Hah! I'd still be in my browns but that would be fine. Lots of parking spots and places to eat and talk about the next meet or decal designs.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Ok. 1pm at tanforan then. Target parking lot main level(just in case it rains)

Ali, if you need help to tanforan, let us know.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeh that be so sweet. San Leandro honda quoted me $172.33. The parts she said was 70 dollars. My friend who works at a garage is going to try and order it for me at the shop price and than install it however if I can find someone who can do it for cheper than that price I'll definitly do that just to save the time. and Man how about this weather? Half of alameda is out of power. See ya'll soon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rain and high winds

Caused me to get another crack in the window. this sucks. so it seems i'll be needing a new window soon.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
My turn to pass guys...

I've got so much stuff happening this weekend and this storm didn't help things out a bit... Got my last camp of the year coming up this weekend...! Oh yeah...!

When Serj22 plans a meet (let him catch his breath), I'll be there... You guys start planning the WHERE to meet and then Serj22 can take it from there... Also, a special SF Bay Area / Norcal logo design would be awesome...!!! Have a "custom" design for "us"... Or you can come up with a special "group" like the SF Bay Area Secret Society (SF BASS) or Bay Area Element Owners Society, or something like that... Hey maybe come up with six ideas and set up a poll...? This site is pretty good with that...

Also Alinghi12, please keep me updated on the "repair"...

Thanks guys...!

LBD

PS: I'll be down in San Jose and finished at 5-ish on Thursday...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts