Honda Element Owners Club banner

what's on your feet?

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If only it was legal to drive bare-footed.

What's your favorite driving shoe?

I load my E for a weekend of fun with seasonal sports gear (hiking boots, ski boots, bike shoes, etc.). But I love driving my E wearing my Havana Joe sandals with socks! :D

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I have Adidas Sandals on if that matters....but I had my running shoes on about 10 mins ago before I hopped in the shower after my bike ride :)

So what doe sthat say about me???
Do Tell...I am dying of anticiaption!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I don't see a category that fits my Merrell clogs, which are all I wear, unless absolutely forced into dressing up...and even then I prefer my Merrells.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I ALWAYS wear my Birkenstocks, I take the right one off when I drive though! 8)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Okay, I confess!! :oops: I'm a shoe addict! Although usually "sensible" shoes. I tend to stay away from heels and such. But I do have a large selection of Birks, running shoes, sandals. Just went on vacation and took 5 pairs of shoes with me and bought a pair while I was there!! Is it time for Shoe Buyers Anonymous?!

·
Registered
116 Posts
My Merrells would be on my feet if I had not just taken my hiking boots off. I just got back from a 5 mile hike in the rain.

·
Registered
914 Posts
How about Swim Fins, or Reef Walkers, or Fishing Tobbies? Thats what I usually got on. For those yet to experience it, the E is perfect for SCUBA. Don't have to worry about getting the inside all wet, ahhh I love it.

·
Registered
894 Posts
All of my shoes are Rockports. I love their fit and feel, and the fact I can get them at a discount mall. :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah, IskiE, I used to wear Rockports....till I discovered Merrells. (Available at Hush Puppy outlets in the US)

And Hawaiian E, if the weather ever decides to cooperate here, I'll be able to confirm that the E is a good Dive-Machine. Rain, rain, go away...and don't come back!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I used to wear Rockports then I switched to Merrell's BUT now I wear Naot's the most comfortable shoe in the world. But I like barefeet the best only I can't do it for work or in the cold...

Have fun

·
Registered
24 Posts
Usually Birkenstocks (have 10 pairs!) or else Chaco sandals. Recently picked up a pair of Chaco flip flops too, so that's about it. (Except for those moments when I have to be professional and look like a psychologist - then it's Rockports).

·
Registered
65 Posts
It's hard to find a good pair of hiking boots for these poor 15EEEE feet, so I'm stuck driving in my New Balance cross-trainers.

·
Registered
540 Posts
....like to be comfortable!

I'm really a reverse shoe snob. I don't care what's fashionable - I care what really wears well, feels exceptionally comfortable, and does the job I need them to.

I have Sketchers black leather ankle boots I love for winter. Also: Ariat,

For summer, Born sandals, Doc Martens sandals, Birkenstocks, and a dressy pair of Josef Seibel slides.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I only wear Birkenstock clogs and sandals. They're like my E - funky and comfortable. :D

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I've been told that for a guy I seem to have a lot of shoes, but we've got, like, maybe 36 different seasons here, so it may be anything from Reefs flipflops to Sorel knee-high snowmobile boots, or anything in between. And sometimes it will be an entirely different season in the afternoon than it was in the morning. Thankfully, my entire collection of footwear doesn't exceed 675 pounds, though. Yet.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
It'll be a cold day in hell before I wear sandals. Sandals look like gender alternative footwear on guys. No exceptions. I wear NRS neoprene boots when I kayak, boots when I'm not.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts