Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you name your ELEMENT?

Hello All,

The other day my pastors' girl Amberly asked me what I named my Element. I hadn't really given it too much thought up till then. In the past I had a name for my 1st car. My first car was a Ford Explore name Litle Monser. My machanic called her exploder, but I loved her anyway. I 've had other cars but never named them. When I told Amberly that I had not yet named my Element she got really upset. She said that not having a name for it was bad luck and mean. She then asked if I would have done the same to Lola (one of my four cats). I said no shes my baby. Then she shot back well I thought your Element was your new baby?!? I told her she was right and I would have to think of one. For days now I have found myself thinking of a name for my Element. I knew it needed to be female and start with an E ......So here it is.......

Esther
Hebrew for star and a rockin chick w/ her own book in the Bible.

Then I got to thinking.........What have other Element owners named there Elements?
So now its your turn......Whats your Es' name?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Re: Did you name your ELEMENT?

i have had my E for over two years and still havent named it. Maybe during my long ride to the national meet i will come up with a name.

·
Registered
109 Posts

My wife named ours FoxyBoxy but that's only when she's driving the E. When I'm driving, which is 99% of the time, it's just Boxy, hence Boxy05. Now, the wife wants a mini cooper S in red with white racing stripes. That's what I get for marrying the daughter of a former race car driver! :-D

·
Registered
3,268 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thanks for the replys everyone!!!

Oh, and thank you for not making it a big deal that I did not know about the other thread. I 've read a post or two on other threads that where a bit harsh.

I guess you could say........Somethings are worth repeating........

Good day all

·
Registered
19 Posts

I didnt name her but my daughter in law and her sister did. They looked at my baby and called it The Rusty Punkin. I Love that name I am trying to get a windshield decal made for her. :grin:

·
Registered
3,651 Posts

I call it the Sledgehammer.....it has shocks and pegs and......LUCKY!

·
Registered
730 Posts

Mine's an 05 SOP 4wd 5sd named Orange Krate, after the those kewl Schwinn Stingrays from the late sixties-early seventys! Works for me. :grin:

·
Registered
13,041 Posts
I have just come to the sad realization that my E has no name.:cry:
I have noticed some very witty names that some E-ople have given their E's.:D I was also curious as to how many were "he E's" and how many were "she E's". :rolleyes:
Mine is a she - any help with naming her would be a big help. :confused:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am not sure of the gender of mine....... I have not had him or her very long but I was thinking of maybe a girl......" Emma the Ele-mut" or just the Ele-mut. (As I have a boat load of dogs and she would fit right in.)

My E is currently called "the boot" by my children, so maybe Betty Boot! lol....:neutral:

Laura

·
Registered
8,791 Posts
I am not sure of the gender of mine....... I have not had him or her very long but I was thinking of maybe a girl......" Emma the Ele-mut" or just the Ele-mut. (As I have a boat load of dogs and she would fit right in.)

My E is currently called "the boot" by my children, so maybe Betty Boot! lol....:neutral:

Laura
Laura,
Thats Funny............Elemutt was my vanity plate when I lived in Ohio

·
Registered
245 Posts
We call ours "The Element". It would have been "The Honda", but that name was already taken. And due to the confusion its been causing, "The Honda" has been affectionately renamed "The Civic".

·
Registered
70 Posts
See My Username

My E is definitely male. As for the name, just look at my Username: Hako. (It's the Japanese word for "box"!)

1 - 20 of 408 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.