Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha everyone. How's everyone doing? Sorry I haven't been in touch with you guys. Hope all is well. Sorry I don't own the E anymore but I just wanted to say What's up?

Shoots, Nalu

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey Nalu,

Nice to hear from you. So what kind of wheels do you have now? Or do you?
Came by your work the other day.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wassup Elemento... I have an 07 Camry right now but looking to trade in and get a Tacoma if things work out okay. I hate to give up the Camry its really good on gas and very comfortable (leather seats). I know Tacomas don't come in leather... LOL Hope all is well with you. Take care. Aloha!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wassup Turbo... Yeah I've been going to church on Sundays so haven't been coming to the range. Hope all of the guys are well. Maybe one Sunday I'll come down after church. See you...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey Nalu!
Good to hear from you.
Haven't seen you down the range lately. Hope everything is going ok.
Laters.......
Been real real busy at work and other things but I will definetely be down for some range time maybe end of this month or next month. Hey if you like I can even pick you up nalu. Gotta check out Turbos new toy.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hi, nice to meet you. hehe. I'm just new here.
Hey What's up sup-mario. You just got your E or you just found the site. In any case welcome it's nice to see new peeps here. We usually have events but lately it's been abit slow. Hopefully we will have another soon with all the HEOC peeps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts