Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making my first post! New to the Sight. I'm really excited about my new E:smile: Its been very fun so far especially camping.

·
Registered
874 Posts
howdy,welcome,that is if you can spell good.if you can not spell good be prepared to get a scolding by the spellen teachers.(they hate me ,so I set up traps to catch them doing thier jobs after hours.oops I hope your not a spellen teacher,dam now the cat's out of the bag.Ill get a new bag.crap the bag is fine the cat's gone,hey any body got a spair cat??? maybe I'll just use justains frog when the crabs get through with it. if you want to know anything just ask everybody knowes everything. been to the beach lately? it was awassom today.just watch out some Eple tend to ramble on about nothing for some reason that I cant comprehend.probly just not to smart or sniffing paint fumes while painting thier house.the beach was great today!!!some Eple just dont know when to shut up,I have tried to not endulge them but they just keep flinging thier fingers .think I will go to the beach tomarow it was great today!!! welcome !!! check out the site.just dont be a blabber mouth I hate a blabber mouth that just wont shut up,like thier fingers have a mind of their own.probly cause they dont.hi been to the beach??I hear it's great this time of the year.dont worry you will fit right in, just let your fingers do the talking,just dont be one of those rambling aaahhh where was I. just joking.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Making my first post! New to the Sight. I'm really excited about my new E:smile: Its been very fun so far especially camping.
PICTURES PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Welcome to the group

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome from the middle of the state thats best for campin!

And the E rocks in that dept.

Oi!
Tom

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice to meet you guys! I'm a forum virgin btw. I'm not quite sure how to post pics yet :confused: Can anyone help my handicap??

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

1 - 10 of 10 Posts