Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an eventual E owner, I'd like to know from those of you out there already with an E what your favorite accessory and/or option is....

Keyless entry sounds pretty nice.

I've also heard a lot about larger arm rests and am going to ask dealers about this.

I'd probably want a luggage rack to tie down extra suitcases.

Anything else that you just LOVE or wouldn't go without?

·
Registered
204 Posts
My faves, in order, are:

1) XM satellite radio (Delphi SkiFi)

1a) Garmin Streetpilot III (due in on Wednesday)

2) 8-cd changer

3) Keyless Entry/Security Sys.

4) Cargo Organizer

5) Cargo Net

6) Seatback Bungys

7) Roof Rack (Just haven't used it yet)

peace,
-jdef

·
Registered
204 Posts
I do like it. It's made by Panasonic (CX-DP880). It changes disks significantly faster than the Alpine models I've had previously. Having it right under the passenger seat is handier, too. Mine has performed flawlessly. I bought an extra magazine for it at Crutchfield.

As for price, check out HandA or other online accessory sites. Check whether you can do the installation yourself. I got ripped on my accessories, so i am not a good guide for pricing. Suffice it to say you would have to work hard to pay more than I did. :oops:

peace,
-jdef

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I would have to say that I love the AUX jacks....and will love them even more when we go on road and camping trips.

I ordered the cargo organizer...it really keeps things from flying around in the cargo area and before I got had things flying under the back seats.

I am planing on getting the side rails and roof rack installed next month and can't wait to see how much easier these options make my whole E experience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts