Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new owner (about one month). My father is in a wheelchair. I bought an E thinking it may accomodate my father easier. However, the transfers were more than challenging. Transfering from wheelchair to back seat was easy; from chair back to wheelchair was extremely difficult. Does anyone know of any tiedowns and/or companies that can install brackets to secure a wheelchair.

I live in Southern California. Any suggestions will be helpful.

SMM, keyless entry and alarm

PS. This website convinced me to purchase an Element. Grrrreat site!

· Registered
28 Posts
[quote:d747e0284f="trojan E"]I am a new owner (about one month). My father is in a wheelchair. I bought an E thinking it may accomodate my father easier. However, the transfers were more than challenging. Transfering from wheelchair to back seat was easy; from chair back to wheelchair was extremely difficult. Does anyone know of any tiedowns and/or companies that can install brackets to secure a wheelchair.

I live in Southern California. Any suggestions will be helpful.

SMM, keyless entry and alarm

PS. This website convinced me to purchase an Element. Grrrreat site![/quote:d747e0284f]

Hey there... visit this link. I think that this company will be able to assist you.. for sure...

Advanced Mobility

My friend had some stuff done there and they are AMAZING! Not sure exactly where you are in the Southland, but it's well worth the trip to the valley if you have to.

Hope that helps!

peace,
tony j.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.