Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping to buy a brand new Element. Does anyone know when Honda traditionally releases the new models. I know this is usually in the fall, but I'm curious if anyone has more specific information. Gracias.

·
Registered
7 Posts
2-10

I was looking at new 2009's a few weeks ago and spoke to a salesman. I said I was concerned about a rumor that the element would be discontinued for 2010. He called his Sales Manager immediately and asked about the 2010 availability. The Manager said he was planning to order 2010's and that it would be sometime this fall before they would be in. There may be more information on 2010 models for all mfr's after 4th of July.

According to another member on this site, the 'Dog Version' is a 2010 and may be available now. If you're into that sort of thing...

Lmint

·
Registered
164 Posts
The 2009s came out in late October or November last year, which (as far as I recall) struck a lot of people as a bit delayed. Some of the posts from back then reflect a similar concern re: a possible discontinuation, which luckily didn't happen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts