Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard several conflicting stories as to when the dealers will actually get their hands on the expected manual 4wd. My dealer who I am working with right now told me the 4wd was going into production in June and wouldn't be seen on any lots until almost six months later!! :?: Thats Decmeber! I hope someone can clarify exactly when I can expect to see them on the lot and actually purchase them. Do any of the dealers out there think that my dealer might be trying to lead me to buy now instead of waiting. Is this something that dealers sometimes do? All I know is that one or more dealers on this site claimed they are going to order in APRIL and expect to take delivery in MAY thats before my dealer says they're even gonna start production. I am a student in the NorthWest Arkansa area and I feel that maybe my dealer is worried I will have already gone home for the summer by the time they get them on the lot. Also if there are any dealers in the area (from Tulsa, OK to Fayetteville, AR, to Kansas City) or close enough, who really want to sell a 4wd EX I am looking for a really good price :!: :D

Thanks I hope someone can help!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have already given my dealer a $500 deposit on the EX AWD 5 spd manual. Sure he would have been happy to sell me the EX automatics he had on the lot but he did not pressure me in the least. He stated the pros and cons of auto and manual given the congested area that I live in and did think that it would be more practical for me to purchase the automatic. But he did not make me feel that if I didn't get this one that I may as well wait for Xmas to unwrap one.
He told me that he wouldn't be able to put my order in until sometime in March. He then said I should expect to see my new Element at the earliest by the end of May or the first part of June. I personally think worst case scenario probably would be the end of June and beginning of July.

LittleDogBox
Arlington,Va.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts