Honda Element Owners Club banner

When will you arrive in St. Louis for the national meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
We are coming down on Friday. Weren't planing on the ball game so sorta thought about making it a leisurely trip (maybe a stop in Springfield). But if there is something going on on Friday afternoon or a compelling reason to be down by noonish on Friday, it can be done. Please advise.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Thursday Nite

NighthawkStella said:
Those of you arriving on Thursday...do not have all the fun without us Fri/Sat people! Save your energy for us too!!
Thursdays are big in STL...:D Jacksons is a good time...live music..lot's of peeps..crowd range: 20 something to 50 somethings!!!!8)
The Thursday band plays FUNK! and they sound great!

·
Registered
627 Posts
ADAMLSTL said:
Thursdays are big in STL...:D Jacksons is a good time...live music..lot's of peeps..croud range: 20 something to 50 somethings!!!!8)
The Thursday band plays FUNK! and they sound great!
thanks for rubbing it in Adam! some of us have to haul ass to get there ya know! ;-)

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
MikeQBF said:
...including photo radar and stationary laser...
Oh, I'm gonna be bringing my own damn laser.........

.......my dorky ass is gonna get a ticket........I just feel it.:cry:

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
IRV said:
But if there is something going on on Friday afternoon or a compelling reason to be down by noonish on Friday, it can be done. Please advise.
IRV - Can't say anything for sure, but I'd like to take a crew over to A. Busch for a tour or something like that on Friday afternoon prior to the game but not sure yet... That's the beauty of the way we planned this thing... time to do stuff and nothing mandatory.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Empire said:
Oh, I'm gonna be bringing my own damn laser.........
.......my dorky ass is gonna get a ticket........I just feel it.:cry:
Use the force! Turn off your fuzz buster..&..Use the force....:p :D

P.S. How about a MTN ride around the city??? One day/morn...

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
T Mac said:
IRV - Can't say anything for sure, but I'd like to take a crew over to A. Busch for a tour or something like that on Friday afternoon prior to the game but not sure yet... That's the beauty of the way we planned this thing... time to do stuff and nothing mandatory.
A group tour would be a good thing. We only have a 5 or 6 hour drive.
When heading to the east coast, we roll by 4 am to get around Chicago and the mess thats the south end of Lake Michigan. St. Louis is a piece of cake.:)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
spdrcr5 said:
We need you on Tuesday to start putting up the party streamers and other decorations at the hotel. Does that work for you? :razz:

hahah sure. I have a disco ball for the party in my room this year:shock:

·
Registered
882 Posts
T Mac, Coming in from South Carolina. Going to leave we-eee hours on Fri. Morn. Any problems picking up my tickets for the game? Its a 10 hr drive from SC. Wish i could leave Thurs. morn.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Great!! Looking forward to it!!!
We should still be up on Saturday morning to meet you Atomic E!!:-D:p
just check around back to make sure no ones still floating in the pool :wink:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Plan to arrive in the evening Thursday. Hopefully not so late as last year, nor so dry...:D So we'll meet you by the pool, Tim! And I owe you.

And assuming we're awake by that time on Friday, count us in on the Anheiser-Busch tour, T-Mac. :cool:

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
JuliE will be at the hotel on Thursday early afternoon to check people in. I'll arrive probably late afternoon or around dinner.

There is a big Dave & Buster's probably 10 minutes from our hotel with good food, drinks and games (as most of you already know). Anyone up for hitting that spot on Thursday night?

There are plenty of other options...just an idea since some of you will be tired of driving by then anyway.

·
Registered
409 Posts
T Mac said:
JuliE will be at the hotel on Thursday early afternoon to check people in. I'll arrive probably late afternoon or around dinner.

There is a big Dave & Buster's probably 10 minutes from our hotel with good food, drinks and games (as most of you already know). Anyone up for hitting that spot on Thursday night?

There are plenty of other options...just an idea since some of you will be tired of driving by then anyway.
T Mac, count me and my girl in for dinner thursday night and of course some drinks!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Planning on getting there Thursday around 4-5 pm

Count us in on the D&B excursion, I love that place.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts