Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When some idiot accidently tops off the master cylinder with Honda power steering fluid :shock: that's when. I'm not saying who the idiot was but let's just say he put about an ounce of the wrong stuff in the reservoir and then read the label on the bottle and had a sinking feeling but offset that by cussing. I... I mean he, was too tired and cranky to flush the system himself so he emptied the reservoir as best as he could then re-filled it with DOT 3 and took it to a nearby Brakes Plus where he will have to pony up $40 for a flush. He worked on his Element doing maintenance this morning to save a few bucks and ended up paying anyway. Live and learn (and cuss). Lesson 1, don't work on a vehicle when you've been up since 4:00. Lesson 2, read the label when you have a couple of bottles of fluid in close proximity even though they look way different from each other :roll: . Lesson 3, if you ever do this, get the fluid flushed as soon as possible. Contaminated fluid is bad ju ju. OK, rant over.

·
Registered
510 Posts
lol... poor you... i mean guy.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Lesson 4: Invent new cuss words.

Lesson 5: Learn that your/his neighbors don't appreciate you/him retrieving tools from their yard that were thrown there during a childish tantrum. (After the 6th time)

Lesson 6: Remember to finish ALL medication unless otherwise directed by your/his physician.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.