Honda Element Owners Club banner

Where are the spark plugs?

4K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  E and a B 
They hid the plugs where you can't do anything to them unless you know what's in the repair manual first. Me? I wanna get 8 fake plug tops, some wires and a distributor cap, stick them on top of the engine, and then go back to my dealer and ask them to see what's making that noise under the hood. Honda V-8's should run smoother than that. :grin:
I like it! :food004:

....not to rain on your parade, BUT if you have to ask that question I would strongly recommend that your dealer or other trusted mechanic will d the maintenance. I have seen folks pour coolant into oil spouts, and windshield wiper fluid into cooling systems. Then take a CarCare 101 class at your local community college. You will do much better servicing when you understand the fundamentals of automotive technology.
Today's cars are great engineering and manufacturing accomplishments (Hondas are anyway), and they perform incredibly well and reliable. But when something goes wrong it can get expensive quickly.... my $0.02
Well let me first say that I appreciate what your saying, but at one point in my life I was a aircraft mechanic so I know a little about something that has wings but a little less about something that is shaped like a box, hence dumb mechanic. But your comment is correct, and I appreciate it.

As for the DC-3, or the military version, C-47, FANTASTIC airplanes. They don't make them like that anymore. As for plugs, I will leave that tune-up to someone else. As for the "E", I think I can handle that. Now that I have pictures............;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.