Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently started seeing more E owners in the Northern VA. When are we going to get together? Let's meet! Washington-MD area included.

·
Registered
76 Posts
not really my area, but i was in arlington this weekend and was quite amazed at the number of e's on the road there. around here (raleigh/durham) there are not that many. i saw half a dozen while having coffee saturday morning. very cool!

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:b112dff9e9="switters"]not really my area, but i was in arlington this weekend and was quite amazed at the number of e's on the road there. around here (raleigh/durham) there are not that many. i saw half a dozen while having coffee saturday morning. very cool![/quote:b112dff9e9]

I live in Arlington, Va. and have a SOP EX AWD 5 speed. I have noticed more and more E's popping up every day.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
[quote:88da9a0a18="LittleDogBox"]I live in Arlington, Va. and have a SOP EX AWD 5 speed.[/quote:88da9a0a18]

Me too, NBP EX AWD Auto. Clarendon area.

[quote:88da9a0a18="LittleDogBox"]I have noticed more and more E's popping up every day.[/quote:88da9a0a18]

Sorry about that! :)

-brendan

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in the NOVA area. Just picked up my E this week.

Shoreline Mist, EX, AWD, Auto with Side Air's. Cool vehicle...I'm digging it. I'm a diehard VW guy as I own a Golf 4 VR6 GTI as well, but the E is definitely neat in it's own special way!

Steve

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Colonial Heights here.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
:D Howdy all.. I got my SOP E in March and still love it!! My plate is LIL H2, so if you see me around.. Wave, I do.. :wink:

The DC Chapter of HondaElement.Meetup.com has 6 members now, come join us and we'll have out get together/meetup this next month!!! :p

Looking forward to meeting new E Friends...

E On!!

Kerri
AWD SOP E
w/Mastiffs On Board.. :lol:

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:de7c178665=" "]:D Howdy all.. I got my SOP E in March and still love it!! My plate is LIL H2, so if you see me around.. Wave, I do.. :wink:

The DC Chapter of HondaElement.Meetup.com has 6 members now, come join us and we'll have out get together/meetup this next month!!! :p

Looking forward to meeting new E Friends...

E On!!

Kerri
AWD SOP E
w/Mastiffs On Board.. :lol:[/quote:de7c178665]

Hello,
I have an SOP also. My plate reads DOGJOY. Hope to see ya around.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm here in Richmond. 7 months and still lovin' it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Kerri, you said you are in Rose Hill? Is that near Belle View/Belle Haven? My wife and I live in Belle View. We also have a SOP 4WD EX. I know there is another one in my neighborhood. I can't say I approve of your plates, though. I cringe everytime someone compares my E to that big, ugly, bulky, domestic beast. I love dogs, though. Speaking of which...

Hi DogBox! Welcome to the NOVA party.

And Steve, our other car is a Golf GTI VR6. It's a Mk3, but whatever... Still a nice coincidence.

I always wave and no one ever waves back. Wiggle those hands, NOVA Element drivers!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
[quote:aa4c8f5843=" "]Kerri, you said you are in Rose Hill? Is that near Belle View/Belle Haven? My wife and I live in Belle View. We also have a SOP 4WD EX. I know there is another one in my neighborhood. I can't say I approve of your plates, though. I cringe everytime someone compares my E to that big, ugly, bulky, domestic beast. I love dogs, though. Speaking of which...

I always wave and no one ever waves back. Wiggle those hands, NOVA Element drivers![/quote:aa4c8f5843]

I always wave and get looks to kill/die from!!! :oops: Sometimes I get waves back tooo.. And then I'm all excited for the day.. lol :lol:

Rose Hill and Belle Haven/View, hmm, not sure, but I know we are in the same general area.. I've not seen any other SOP E, my bf sees them all the time, I only see them on the Highway..

Sorry you don't like my plate.. :cry: But hey Edmunds and JB Powers did call it a Mini Hummer or the love child of the Hummer and Mini.. lol So, I started working on my plate even before I got her.. My mom came up with it, only it was LIL HMR, and then she decided it wasn't cool to advertise some mens private parts as small.. lolol :p

Oh well.. Hey, you see me.. or I see you.. WAVE.. I'll wave back!! :D

E On!!

Kerri
AWD AUTO SOP E
w/Mastiffs On Board

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had my EBP E since April and always wave at other E's (my wife thinks I'm crazy). I commute into Old Town along Duke Street and occasionally see another. Mine is the one with Florida Tech sticker and damaged right rear bumper. :( Damn Rav4 rear-ended me and I haven't found the time to get it repaired, because I want to make sure whoever does so, at least knows what an E looks like!!! :roll:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
:D Hey guys/gals...

The DC Chapter voting is OPEN!!! If a member, check it out, and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!! :D

So, totally looking forward to a meetup this month!!!!!!! :lol:

E On!!!

Kerri
AWD AUTO SOP E
w/Mastiffs On Board 8)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey all!
I live in FredVegas and work at the Pentagon, so if you see me, WAVE!!!
Tags are K9 LMNT
Sarah

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have to represent the farmers in Leesburg Virgnia! Defenitely should get all the E together.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts