Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire rack doesnt have much of a selction in those sizes. thanks!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
i was going to say tirerack, but looks like you already know. you could always find a set you like and then powder coat them. i also would stay away from 22's, too big for our E... but you can do whatever you want.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was going to say tirerack, but looks like you already know. you could always find a set you like and then powder coat them. i also would stay away from 22's, too big for our E... but you can do whatever you want.
thanks for the tip on the 22's.
where did you get yours? they look pretty sick.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Can you ship it with tires mounted and balanced? Thanks!
Never dealt with Discounttiredirect.com before huh? Those wheels will come with the tires of your choice, mounted and perfectly balanced looking like the the tires were made on the wheels (no mounting marks anywhere). Discount is a class act.

(No affiliation, just a happy customer.)

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Wow thanks! Those are awesome. I might just go with those.
What tires do you recommend? I prefer wide and low profile.
Can you ship it with tires mounted and balanced? Thanks!
Like Gary mentioned, we do mount and balance every wheel and tire package we sell for FREE 8)

As for the tires, I recommend tire size 245/45-20. This is a little taller when compared to the OEM tire size but it will help fill out the wheel wells and is still low profile (4.3" sidewall height). You can use the tire size calculator linked in our signature to compare other sizes.

Never dealt with Discounttiredirect.com before huh? Those wheels will come with the tires of your choice, mounted and perfectly balanced looking like the the tires were made on the wheels (no mounting marks anywhere). Discount is a class act.

(No affiliation, just a happy customer.)

You rock Gary! Thank you for the kind words and your continued support!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts