Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying on the H and A Website for months, but it seems that they just don't offer the Tailgate spoiler for the E in all the colors. My E is Fiji Blue, and when I go to put it in my cart, that color doesn't show up as an option. Did they never make the spoilers in that color? Am I gonna have to order it from Honda directly or is there a way I can get my color or even an unpainted one?
I really want it... It's making me sad that they don't offer it in Fiji Blue! :-(

·
Moderator Eh?
12,158 Posts
I've been trying on the H and A Website for months, but it seems that they just don't offer the Tailgate spoiler for the E in all the colors. My E is Fiji Blue, and when I go to put it in my cart, that color doesn't show up as an option. Did they never make the spoilers in that color? Am I gonna have to order it from Honda directly or is there a way I can get my color or even an unpainted one?
I really want it... It's making me sad that they don't offer it in Fiji Blue! :-(
The rear spoiler didn't come out until the 2007 model year. Fiji was only offered for 2004-2005. Your only choice is to get an OEM spoiler and have it painted or find an aftermarket knock off and get it painted the same colour.

·
Registered
389 Posts
maybe honda didnt make it that year? i dont think your color was offered every year was it? mine is cargo khaki, they only used that color for one year so i dont think they make it in my color either. or maybe its just the grey color to match the fenders and other trim?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I bought one from H and A and bought SOP preloaded rattle cans and painted mine to match my 04 Element. Pretty easy. Buy the closest color then sand to a matt finish so your paint will stick. One can will cover. I top coated with a clear finish. Just order your Honda color code from Paintscratch.com or repaintsupply.com.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts