Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a new member and I am looking to buy an element I live in Richmond Va and I am wondering if you guys have been to any Honda dealerships that were exceptionally good and that you would buy at apposed to any other dealer thanks alot

Pyro888

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can say that we've had great service from Bill Page Honda in Falls Church, VA. I know that may be a bit far from you, though. I haven't actually bought an Element yet, waiting for the 2004s and side airbags, but can say that they have had the most personal service so far out of all of the Honda dealerships I've visited. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought my E from Sheehy Honda about 2 weeks ago, through the Internet Department, and was extremely pleased with the price and customer service (they managed to track down one with side airbags in the color we wanted--green). Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks both of you so much I am intrested in looking at Sheehy Honda to see if they could do the same thing for me I will also look in Falls Church to see if they have any deals there that we dont have in Richmond

pyro888

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought from Rosenthal and got a good internet price that and was able to deal it down even more. I had an issue with a stuck lock and the service guys were very good about fixing it right away. So far Rosenthal has done me right. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased my Element from Richmond Honda back in May and was extremely pleased with the service...........or maybe it was the free can of peanuts they sent me afterwards that made me feel loved.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ooops, excuse me, newbie here, didn't see that my post HERE:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4481

should have gone here!

Cool to see such enthusiasm, anyway, I'll copy my price question:
I'm looking for a 4WD EX 5 speed

My homework tells me that the MSRP on what I want is 20,050, and Honda has a 3% of MSRP holdback, so the cost to the dealer (invoice less holdback) is really 17,922. The 460 destination fee is unavoidable? So the true dealer cost is 18,382.

Edmunds says the avg. selling price nationally is 19,738 plus the 460 destination fee. So should I be happy when a dealer offers me the car for 19,400 including the destination fee? If I back out the destination fee, he's making $1k on the car. That doesn't seem too crazy... unless there are some factory to dealer incentives I don't know about.

Also, are there any options that are super-desirable?

TIA
Woof

1 - 9 of 9 Posts