Honda Element Owners Club banner

Where is your Element?

• Greater New York area (NY, NJ, CT)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South-central U.S. (TX, NM, OK, AR, LA, MS)

• New England (ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT)

• Other U.S. States & Territories

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I were discussing the fact that the E meets California Smog emissions, and she wondered out loud, "I wonder if they sell most of the Elements in California?". So I'm wondering too. Where is your Element?

·
Registered
118 Posts
New Mexico is NOT in the south central part of the USA! This is the Southwest, dude or maybe Rocky Mountain west in your lingo, but don't connect us with TX if you don't mind. :wink:

·
Registered
143 Posts
My 2004 SOP is a figment of my imagination. :) 10 months, 25 days to go

·
Registered
540 Posts
Mine is actually in boxes in East Liberty Ohio and maybe in Japan.

Actually, those boxes will start getting together soon, my E will be conceived, with its own little DNA code (VIN), and it'll be developing along, and born soon.

Then delivered by the stork to San Marcos TX.

When I go down to pick up my baby, I will be sure to send out adoption announcements!

Okay, I'm insane. I'll go now.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
[quote:f28e1a9251="TheLusciousHellcat"]Mine is actually in boxes in East Liberty Ohio and maybe in Japan.

Actually, those boxes will start getting together soon, my E will be conceived, with its own little DNA code (VIN), and it'll be developing along, and born soon.

Then delivered by the stork to San Marcos TX.

When I go down to pick up my baby, I will be sure to send out adoption announcements!

Okay, I'm insane. I'll go now.[/quote:f28e1a9251]

insane eh.. i don't think so, but i have never been accused of being in my right mind either.. this is an awesome vehicle and i was extremely excited to get mine too!! ENJOY! your new arrival!

Mine is in my garage in Bear DE.. woo hoo.. yeah the 27% the bulk of the voters are in this area but I realize about 25% of that 27% are in the DC VA area, so that skews that percetage big time!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Michigan, south east part of the lower peninsula.
There are a few Elements around these parts but when we went north and travelled the upper peninsula, very few people had seen one. The good news is that our E was very well received and admired. Lots of people knew and were glad to see one up close.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hmmm--

I just got back from a 4,500 mile trip from Chicago to Las Vegas to Bonneville Salt Flats (NW Utah) and back to Chicago. I made a conscious effort to pay attention to all vehicles in my view, but only saw 3 Elements once I left Chicagoland! 4500 miles later, I saw 5 more within 2 miles of my house.

I think there must be more E's per capita in Chicago than anywhere, despite the results of this poll -- Chicagoans are generally too busy fighting traffic jams to spend much time voting on message boards! :wink:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am in Elgin, Illinois - recently I traveled to Michigan near detroit. Didn't see one Element, but saw 4-5 big brother Hummers! I have the GG and there are 2 others in the Elgin area, have seen one black and one blue. I wonder where everyone is keeping their E's - because I don't see very many at all

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live in Brooklyn, NY. Funny thing with NYC is that things are soo convenient you can visit your dentist/bank/gym/ and hit a bar or club in the same block. I have to say that I've seen about 3 Elements in my neighborhood.. two have cracked windshields but thats another story

·
Registered
53 Posts
I live in Brooklyn, NY. Funny thing with NYC is that things are soo convenient you can visit your dentist/bank/gym/ and hit a bar or club in the same block (so at least i'll have a lowmileage Element give or take a million scratches). I have to say that I've seen about 3 Elements in my neighborhood.. two have cracked windshields but thats another story

·
Registered
76 Posts
durham, north carolina
home of the world famous durham bulls, the regulator bookshop (arguably the greatest bookstore on the planet) and a brand new galapagos green 2wd ex element (that my 3 year-old son refers to as either "the coolest honda" or the elephant)

·
Registered
6 Posts
COME ON SOUTHEAST!

We are close to winning this poll....

My 5 day old E calls Raleigh, NC home, but because I enjoy it so much, it rarely is at home!

Time for another roadtrip!

C

·
Registered
224 Posts
I get to be the odd one in Europe

I know you can't have more than 10 items in the poll so put me down for
"Other U.S. States & Territories"

·
Registered
174 Posts
Mine lives in an unexpected area of Southern California. My signature says it all!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just bought mine today. Was driving to Durango, CO heard ad on radio :idea: , stopped in, test drove it, and now I am a proud Element owner. Great vehicle, I love it. :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Baltimore here. I've seen a few in this area, one SMM had an EOC sticker (never found out who it was). Just yesterday, the wife and I were visiting friends in Westminster and stopped by a WalMart for some items. Came out and there was an SOP parked alongside us, keeping our GG company :)

GregP what base are you stationed at? We can count your APO address - that'd probably put you in NY :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Trippin' around the Great Northwest, Seattle style.

Look for us: Green Bay Packers license frame, FZTNDRA Washington plates.

Give us a honk!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts