Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Element Owners,

I need a few more OEM Honda parts

After paying $75 for the transmission filter from the stealership (and he took off 20%)… I feel like there is a better way.

Amazon has my attention with Prime shipping & easy returns… is this where you start?

Im just trying not to over spend …

and thank you for your help …

·
Registered
264 Posts
You can get lots of OEM parts on amazon and ebay

·
Registered
2004 EX AWD
103 Posts
I got screwed over by Hondapartsnow on a return so they are on my S***list. I returned a hub and dustshield in the same box (weighing well over 10 pounds). They only credited me for the ~$25 shield and never refunded the ~$250 for the hub. Paypal was useless contesting it.

Once I get the OEM part number, I buy a lot off Amazon and even Ebay.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got screwed over by Hondapartsnow on a return so they are on my S***list. I returned a hub and dustshield in the same box (weighing well over 10 pounds). They only credited me for the ~$25 shield and never refunded the ~$250 for the hub. Paypal was useless contesting it. …
Good to know… and for everyone else to know…
Maybe you should send them a link to this post ….

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I got screwed over by Hondapartsnow on a return so they are on my S***list. I returned a hub and dustshield in the same box (weighing well over 10 pounds). They only credited me for the ~$25 shield and never refunded the ~$250 for the hub. Paypal was useless contesting it.

Wow, that is Extremely BAD! Probably should post this information on some other Honda forums too.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've had great luck with hondapartsguys.com. They operate out of a Honda dealership in SoCal and I go there for will-call pickup when I can. Usually have great prices.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts

If your paypal account is tied to your credit card, get them involved they can very likely help get you the proper refund

·
Registered
2004 EX AWD
103 Posts
Unfortunately, it came directly from my bank account. Pretty messed up by both PayPal and HondaPartsDirect. I would dump paypal too, but they aren't making the money off me, just the vendor. But even still, I have been trying to keep throwing any transactions their way, regardless how they profit. But sometimes, paypal is just the most practical way.

Still pretty pissed about Hondapartsdirect. They will never see another dime from me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts