Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 07 element SC that has a pretty siginifcant cigarette burn in the back seat passenger side seat. I was wondering if anyone knows my best bet for replacing the seat fairly cheap. I know I could get seat covers, but I really like the look of the factory seats. Interior Color is Black/Copper. Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
836 Posts
they pop up in the trading post every now and then.... also use searchtempest.com to search CL across the country.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
250$ each side. and 51$ shipping.....at 300$ a side ide rather go for the clazzio leather covers and get a lil upgrade while i was at it

just another option

·
Registered
82 Posts
250$ each side. and 51$ shipping.....at 300$ a side ide rather go for the clazzio leather covers and get a lil upgrade while i was at it

just another option
I understand, just giving the dude a heads up. I wish they had clazzio for a 2006 myself.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Who says you cant get the Clazzio Interior for your 2006 E???
Just came back into an element this week and did some research and could only find it for newer seats application.

Just happy to be back. Loved my element before and plan on having some fun with this one for a bit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I looked into getting new seat fabric from hondapartsdeals.com for my drivers seat. I think it was around 120 or so. I never ordered it because i happened across a seat in the junk yard, but that might be an option for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts