Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to change my wheels and get some off road tires, but I want a truck like dish wheel, something like on this pic below??? Any ideas? Every site I try (tire rack, discount tire) has very car like/ tuner car stuff, not my cup of tea??

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
I want to change my wheels and get some off road tires, but I want a truck like dish wheel, something like on this pic below??? Any ideas? Every site I try (tire rack, discount tire) has very car like/ tuner car stuff, not my cup of tea??
Check this site out: http://www.4wheelparts.com/ Looks like they have the kind of wheel you're looking for. At least, these are the kind of wheels that I'd want. I agree-most of the wheels available are very tuner car like.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Real deep dished wheels have a small offset. The stock wheels are 45mm. Using a much smaller offset would move the wheel and tire outward. Do you really want that? It will spray a lot more mud on the car. It may put some added strain on the wheel hubs, and produce rubbing when the steering is turned.

From a practical standpoint, changing the offset does not improve rough-road capabilities. However there may be ways of producing a dished look without changing the offset.

I have 2003 DX steel wheels. They are sufficiently 'truck-like' for my taste.

·
Registered
608 Posts
check www.summitracing.com
our bolt pattern is 5x4.5. I have the Cragar D-Window wheels - 15x8, -12mm offset. And they were $40 each!

not the most recent pic, but you get the idea..

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
2008 EX, Nighthawk Black Pearl, MT, 175k mi
59 Posts

Holy geez... who's E is that? That thing is rad! I'd love to know the specs on the wheel/rim setup too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sweet!!!!!

Oh my freakin' god!!! I love that E! That thing is sick! I want to replicate the hell out of it! Nice Job whoever that belongs to!:shock:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those wheels look like American Racing wheels, check the ATX series and I believe that wheel is just the Mojave with some black lug nuts.

They are zero offset wheels which looks like the reason they're poking out so much.

·
Registered
295 Posts
What? No black sidesteps on that rad looking Rally Red E?:grin:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
yikes...more photoshop classes are in order.
I really don't think that is a photoshop...is it?

They make the KMC Rockstar for cars now also. Not sure what the fitments are though.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Got mine off a 2014 crv. Straight swap mine for theirs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
1998-2000 Lincoln Town Car wheels

I've powder coated them, but they bolt right up. Needed a $9 pair of centering rings from amazon. It was 64.1 to 70.4 (should have been 70.5, but it doesn't matter really.)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts