Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it, and wondering where everyone has put theirs? Thinking lower RH corner of rear glass, but not sure if that's what you are doing. Maybe upper LH corner?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Just got it, and wondering where everyone has put theirs? Thinking lower RH corner of rear glass, but not sure if that's what you are doing. Maybe upper LH corner?
If you're a passer (when driving, not farting) then lower RH...! Or the curve of the right rear glass panel (like Big Tz)...!

LBD

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I already had a sticker in the lower right corner so I put it above the real-time 4wd sticker in the lower left corner.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I put mine in the LRR

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess the question is kinda moot. It wouldn't separate from the sticky part, and tore in pieces. Oh well....$9 down the drain. I won't order fom that vendor again.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Send Larry a PM and let him know about the problem. There may be more decals with the same issue. Chances are the plotter blade depth was set too deep and the backing paper was cut.

He will probably send you a new one.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Yup, lower right hand cornor on the rear window seems to be the #1 place to put it. Has anyone thought of doing an EOC emblem wrap to let the whole world see!? I think it would look cool down the whole side of the E at an angle!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yup, lower right hand cornor on the rear window seems to be the #1 place to put it. Has anyone thought of doing an EOC emblem wrap to let the whole world see!? I think it would look cool down the whole side of the E at an angle!
Get a hold of Goosler (Pat) and he can do it for you, so when you get it, post pics...! Great idea...!

LBD

·
Registered
816 Posts
i also had a slight problem with the sticker

like rjg i also had an issue with the sticker...i was able to get the logo off the sticker..but the letters would not come off the paper...so i have the logo on the car but not the letters...the letters wound up tearing.....i waited 3 months for the sticker and its pretty useless now..but i have the logo on my window..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
like rjg i also had an issue with the sticker...i was able to get the logo off the sticker..but the letters would not come off the paper...so i have the logo on the car but not the letters...the letters wound up tearing.....i waited 3 months for the sticker and its pretty useless now..but i have the logo on my window..
It could just be the heat messing up the adhesive, not letting it release. I sent him a PM, asking for another. But....in fairness....not sure it's totally a production problem.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Get a hold of Goosler (Pat) and he can do it for you, so when you get it, post pics...! Great idea...!

LBD
Nah, I wouldn't do it. Trust me I do love the EOC but I think it would be cool to see it on another E :grin:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got a repacement sticker today for the one that wouldn't separate properly from it's backing. Good service! Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts