Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped into Canadian Tire this evening to do a shop about for things to finish off the "E". I am pleased to say that they have an extensive "performance catalog" with all sorts of goodies such as shifter knobs and tailpipe finishers. Yes, some of the stuff is just crappy, but they do have some good things as well.

I am off to Pacific Mall this weekend (the big Asian Mall in Markham) to have a look at accessories. I know they have a lot of goodies there, and they tend to have lower prices than some of the other stores.

Are there any stores/online stores worth looking at here in Canada?

Iskie

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am not sure...I have not yet started looking for accessories as I am not going to tease myself before I get my E. I did see one all dressed up for delivery today at the dealership, and I must say I am not overly happy with the tailpipe finisher...My humble opinion is that the tailpipe sticks out a bit. But then again, I will be in the drivers seat enjoying my E, so I won't have to worry about looking at the tailpipe.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Can tire has a decent selection of stuff. Right now I think most ad on are only at the dealer. Some stuff like the roof rack match the CRV. I am hope for a flood in the aftermarket soon. The Jeep liberty has a new molded plastic light bar. I really up the come up with on for the element.

I know that it is not a true 4x4, but I do like the idea of dressing it up a little. Plus the light bar would help on late night arrival at the cabin.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Made it to Pacific Mall last night, and yes, there was a very good selection of Momo shifter knobs and Momo exhaust tips in one store. Definitely worth a look if you are in the area.

Iskie

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sheppard and Kennedy in Markham. There are a few places there where accesories are plentiful and cheap. I got a Momo shifter knob for $100 no tax. ;-)

Iskie

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, you're right. Most of the stores also close at 8:00 PM. The one I went to was Station 28, www.station28.com. They had a very good selection of Momo shifter knobs, some Momo exhaust tips, and all sorts of lights.

Iskie

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts