Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ezz all, I moved here from the midwest, an am looking for ppl with some E's out here in the SW. I've seen a cpl of you driving, but would like to meet up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ahoy Kapt Nemo, et al,

We are also located in Albuquerque and are the proud owners of a 2003 Element , 2 weeks old! "Elmo" is SOP , 5- speed, and beginning to get all his goodies and upgrades. Hopefully we will see you on the streets! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kapt Nemo,
If you're the one parked down on Silver this week, I was the one who left you a note about your wind deflectors. If not nevermind...
Got a silver E and live in the SE. Love to chat sometime. (the alien element) See ya around.
Doc EO

·
Registered
11 Posts
5thElement,

Is yours the SOP with the incredible wheels on the home page? It looks lowered. What else have you done?

·
Registered
16 Posts
MoDriver,
"Is yours the SOP with the incredible wheels on the home page? It looks lowered. What else have you done?"
Sorry, it's not me, and I haven't seen the one you refer to, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.
I'm silver with wind deflectors and an alien on the back. SE heights...
EO

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I haven't posted in here since I started this one up. I live on KAFB. But my E is completely stoke atm. A few weeks ago I pulled up to a stop sign and saw maybe 3 other E's one at each corner, which was cool. We should pick a time/date to all meet up..

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Kapt Nemo,

I'm in the Air Force and work at AFOTEC. Just bought a used 03 Element.

There is also someone named "utahrex" at www.hondaelement.org that works on Kirtland AFB.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What color is your E? I know theres a guy that works at the power building on KAFB he's got a black one. I only see him once in a while, I'm thinking that this summer we should get a rally up the mountains..... open for suggestions. I'm sure you might have seen mine I'm always driving around more now that I'm moving out of the Dorms and into base houseing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well it's finally getting nice and warm out, anyone have any ideas about a meet? Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to get something set up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Vlad, I know utahrex, he drives a black E works over in the Power building. I don't think I've seen your E around yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts