Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering where everyone is from. I live in Nashville, TN. I have only seen one other element on the road. It seems like when people see mine, they stare like they have never seen one before. It might be bcause i'm so sexy. Ha HA. :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
8) Anchorage, Alaska. I have seen one other Element on the road so far. Those breaking of the neck head turns by the driver in the next lane are funny as hell :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Oakland, California. I've seen only one so far, a galapagos green one on I-80 near the Bay Bridge.

-jdef

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'm in Mississauga, ON, Canada. Commonly mis-referred to as Toronto. I neighbour on it, but I don't live in Toronto.

Iskie

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hey Ya'll! I'm from Wake Forest, North Carolina - and NO, Wake Forest University isn't here. It moved to Winston-Salem over 50 years ago! But we are only 15 miles north of Raleigh, the state capital.

Have you been to a Predators game? I love the Hurricanes... hockey in the south, don't seem right does it!

I don't have my Element yet, but I have spotted two in the wild!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wayne New Jersey in da hayousssse!

Although I just picked my E up last week, I haven't seen any on the road. I know for sure that the dealer sold a bunch load of E from Jan through Feb but I still don't see any on the road.

The only ones I pass are on the Honda dealer's lot.

Where is everybody???

-Nick

·
Registered
914 Posts
In the middle of the Pacific ocean, the Aloha State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel for you peeps up there in the north that are really cold. But hey, its cold down here to, gets down into the lower 70's and we're like, damn give me a jacket or something. When its in the upper sixties, we call it a 2-blanket night.

Anyway, I too have only seen one in the wild, but its always parked.

Keep Warm :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was the third person to park one in our work parking lot. Little shoe company here in Oregon. We have a Black, Silver and a toasty apricot-Orange. I have friends that have a blue and green on order. When they all come in, I'll take some pictures of the E rainbow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago and have only seen one E besides mine. They must be hiding. I do see a lot of H2s on the road! They are way to trendy up here! :roll:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Was parked across the lot from me at a discount store. At 7:30 in the morning. You have to get up early to catch us! Hee Hee

:arrow: BTW - Dayton/Clear Lake City/Houston, Texas.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts