Honda Element Owners Club banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
i'm from mayport , fl(jacksonville) and summer must have just started but, anyways i've only seen a couple . and one of them was somebody's that i test drove!

· Registered
51 Posts
Beer or cheese anyone?

I'm by Eau Claire, Wisconsin.

The only E's I've seen have been on the lot or driving OFF the lot, freshly purchased, while we were there testing. I think they must take them home and cage them up in the garage, waiting for the salt of winter to leave.

Anyhoo, yes....I agree, joining the group is a GREAT idea! But, I think I'll wait until I'm an acctual owner of an E. :roll:

Angie :D

· Registered
51 Posts
Beer or cheese anyone?

I'm by Eau Claire, Wisconsin.

The only E's I've seen have been on the lot or driving OFF the lot, freshly purchased, while we were there testing. I think they must take them home and cage them up in the garage, waiting for the salt of winter to leave.

Anyhoo, yes....I agree, joining the group is a GREAT idea! But, I think I'll wait until I'm an acctual owner of an E. :roll:

Angie :D

· Registered
28 Posts
Smack in the Heart of Texas...Austin!! Also known as the Capitol of the Great State of Texas. 8)

Have only seen two others on the road so far, one was black and the other was the Shoreline Mist, like mine.

Later Dudes!

· Registered
650 Posts
West Texas - at about the halfway point between El Paso & Fort Worth.

I've only seen one other Element - a Galapagos Green one - and that was about 5 minutes after I had finished my first test drive of the E that I ended up buying 6 weeks later. Maybe it was a sign... :roll:

· Registered
43 Posts
Reading PA..we've been having tons of snow, but since I got my Element none. Curious how this whole 'real time' 4WD thing works.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.