Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering when and where we will be able to see crash test results for the Element :?:
I've looked everywhere and can only find TBA (To be announced) as an answer.

Thanks,

-Wolph

·
Registered
335 Posts
For those Element owners who are interested in participating in the crash tests, please download the attached release forms and email back to Honda USA. We are looking for volunteers for the following crash tests:

1) Head on collision 5mph - single occupant
2) Head on collision 15mph - double occupant, not related, same sex
3) Head on collision 35mph - double occupant, married or deeply involved - not same sex
4) Head on collision 45mph - multiple occupant, related - inlaws preferred, driver hollering over shoulder at unruly relatives.
5) Head on collision 55mph - multiple occupant, diverse group - unrelated, but familiar, driver distracted by dropped french fry, all occupants singing theme from "That 70's Show".

Due to the large number of volunteers who fail to fax in their crash test reports after performing head-on tests, we ask that you fax in your pre-crash flight plan BEFORE the scheduled test. This will ensure that we properly file the results should we not receive your post-crash report.

Thank you, Honda USA.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ROTFL! Oh that was good! I read the subject and said to myself..."WHAT?!!?" And took it seriously for a few seconds.
Thanks for the good laughs Alien Element!

-Wolph

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wolph, I did the same thing when I read the subject!!

Then....it sank in. (I'm a quarter polish, so it really did'nt happen till I got to the in-law part) *lol*

Good one Alien!!

ps-maybe all the whiners and gripers will "sign up"?? *wink*

1 - 7 of 7 Posts