Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Im a new member and just got my Element on the first of this month.

I have a new beetle and know the whole claybar routine and proper care for protecting the paint finish.

On my NB, I use Zymol specially formulated for German car paint finishes. This is my first Honda and I'm unfamiliar with what type of wax I should use on the new E.

Meguires seems to be a good choice for any type of car, but anything else out there specialized that may be better?

I am familiar with the Zaino products, but you still need a good wax to go with those to protect the zaino shine.

Thanks for the help! :D
-pixel-

·
Registered
33 Posts
My brother in law, who knows these things, told me Nu Finish was rated #1 by Consumer Reports. I don't subscribe, but I can tell you it was easy to put on, very easy to remove, and the shine is excellent.

Just DON'T GET IT ON THE PLASTIC. (I have bought my bottle of Mothers' Back-to-Black and will let you know how it does on the drip I got on the RR fender. ;) )

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
There are several threads on the boards already about what waxes our members prefer ranging from Turtle Wax to Meguiar's to Zaino Brothers. Please browse this category further for lots of great information and opinion. You can also do a keyword search using the Search link above.

Re: Zaino products, I offer the following from Sal Zaino himself:

"Please Do not put wax on top of Zaino.!!!!!

Zaino Show Car Polish is 99.9% optically perfect. Do not put anything on
top of Zaino except Zaino. That would defeat the whole purpose of my
product.

Zaino Show Car polish contain no abrasives, harmful solvents or silicones.
Zaino will outprotect, outshine and outlast anything in the
industry. It will offer more protection than any wax in the industry....
Guaranteed! Plus they're extemely easy to use.

Zaino polish is a true paint protectant. It will give your paint finish total
environmental protection and is the only protectant you will ever need. You will see!!!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.