Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must of run over some freshly painted crosswalk or road lines and now I got spaltter on wheel wells and and plastic rocker panel. There was also some on doors but luckily this stuff just peels off. I've gotten some off with my fingernails but havn't attempted wheel wells yet. Anyone have ideas how I can clean this up without too much scratching. It's kind of a reverse dalimation look I can do without.

Thanks for any useful suggestions.

·
Registered
504 Posts
In my state (Maryland) you would contact the treasurer's office to get your car repainted/repaired. Not very publicized but they do take care of it. I would imagine it works similarly wherever you are located - you just have to work your way through the red tape to find the procedure.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I work beside my city's public works dept. They get complaints all the time about damage to cars from construction, painting, etc... They're pretty good about helping the people out that complain to them. You probably weren't the only person it happed to. Might try talking to them. Unless this didn't happen on a public street (maybe like a mall parking lot) then talk to the property owner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts