Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been wanting to do a white one for a while...
I own a small business that restores lightly damaged Elements... this is number 101
The color is a 2005 Honda CRV color.. taffeta white, done in single stage... I like single stage paint for solid colors (I like the look better)

This is not a advertisement - this link is for the rest of the photos

Let me know what you think...
Scott

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looks great. That's about as much contrast between black and white as you can have with the white paint and large black panels. The gray wheels are a nice touch too.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
992 Posts
I have been wanting to do a white one for a while...
I own a small business that restores lightly damaged Elements... this is number 101
The color is a 2005 Honda CRV color.. taffeta white, done in single stage... I like single stage paint for solid colors (I like the look better)

View attachment 202369

This is not a advertisement - this link is for the rest of the photos

Let me know what you think...
Scott
Nice! Has a very clean look to it. It's different in a good way!

My son has a 2004 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor. (Former Sebastian FL Police car.)

Made me think your white Element could be mistaken as a former Police vehicle too! : - )

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I always refinish the black plastic... over time they fade and look washed out.
I clean them thoroughly... blow out any water from the seams... mask them off... clean them again with grease and wax remover... and shoot them with three coats of this...

Scott

·
Registered
122 Posts
It looks like you painted the stock wheels. If so, what color and what paint?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bruce... I have seen cars I have down 2+ years ago and they look perfect... It is a professional plastic paint and when applied properly and after the sun works on it... it's permanent.

FEA... I use Dupli-Color wheel paint - can get it at Oreillys auto parts - and again - prep is the key.

I should probably do a whole post with photos - its not as easy as you would imagine.

Scott

1 - 10 of 10 Posts