Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I feel honored that you guys actually gave me my very own spot! I doubt if there will be a lot of Japanese people that post here though. :-D

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Factorysponsored said:
Wow I feel honored that you guys actually gave me my very own spot! I doubt if there will be a lot of Japanese people that post here though. :-D

What, you don't have EOC Flyer's printed in Japanese ???:D

Do you have an EOC sticker on your E ? Put one on Make em jealous !

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Factorysponsored said:
Your #1 Japanese EOC member.....

:lol: Why not? Honda is from Japan. Don't Japanese like Americans....Just kidding! :lol: Hey I don't speak Japanese so, I understand and just read a post that the Element is not available in Japan anymore. Bummer! Keep yours...Lucky!

I love the pictures that you have posted of your Element. WOW! Right hand steering and all.....Do they come with ashtrays. No car in the USA is made with those anymore I believe. I saw the lighter by the shifter.

Cough,cough....I am a smoker. I could quite if I wanted to.:roll:

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Why...do they not have computers in Japan ?:shock:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dom.five said:
What, you don't have EOC Flyer's printed in Japanese ???:D

Do you have an EOC sticker on your E ? Put one on Make em jealous !
I would put one on my E if I had one. Don't know where to get one. Hell the shipping on it would cost more than the sticker! Someone send me the file and I will have some made locally. :-D

·
Registered
83 Posts
I heard from a friend of mine that they had released a hybrid element. Is there any truth to this? Just curious and thought I'd go to the source!!

:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
There is NO HYBRID "E"....I work at the East Liberty Plant....and there is NO HYBRID or DEISEL....any other questions? If I make it to the Big "E"vent...I can be bribed by many beers and....BOURBON!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I plan on moving to japan after I finish school, med, etc. and of course, I will get an element (if it is still there) or an element-like car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts